Oasis Large group Photo session?

Anyone been on Oasis recently & had a large group photo taken? We will have about 20 of us. Can we reserve before or when we board? Do we have much say as to what time? Thx for any replies!!

I am not sure I fully understand your request. If you are asking if all 20 of you can board together the answer is yes.

There is nothing to stop everyone from processing through the check-in line at once and waiting for everyone to be processed before boarding the ship. I am sure one of the photographers would be happy to accommodate a picture of a party of 20.

On ExOS last year, anything over a group of 10 could not be accommodated at the normal photo stations. You had to schedule a time with the photogs AND there was a sitting fee required at the time you booked (per person, but can't remember what it was, sorry:(). We ended up not doing it;)

Anyone been on Oasis recently & had a large group photo taken? We will have about 20 of us. Can we reserve before or when we board? Do we have much say as to what time? Thx for any replies!!

There are soooo many photographers. I am sure they can accommodate you. I remember seeing a group of 20 or 30 with the same blue tee shirt on, all lined up and down the staircase on the promenade deck. :o

We always travel with groups and sometimes they can accommodate you and sometimes they can't. If you want to get the pictures taken on a specific date it will be better to schedule a time with them and pay the sitting fee...

Thx for your replies.. We are celebrating parents 50th wedding anniversary on the Sunday we are on the boat..They wanted pictures after/before dinner..Just wasn't sure if we could reserve before boarding or if it had to wait till we boarded.. Anyone know about the sitting fee for larger groups??

Archived