Entertainment on Breakaway

I imagined similar to EPIC too, maybe blue man will move to Breakaway and the EPIC will get something new.

No need to move Blue Man troops are everywhere they just need 4 more to staff the ship. Always 4 onboard to rotate and cover for off days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

I hope they don't have the Blue Man group on Breakaway. You need something different to attract all the people who have previously sailed on Epic and have seen BMG one or more times.

Me too... which was why I was hoping they would give EPIC something different!! It wouldn't be so bad if the blue man show had at least new content!!

• 1 month later...

I am currently looking at possibly booking the Breakaway in Aug 2013 and would really like to see a Broadway style musical.

It seems odd to me that they haven't announced the entertainment yet since it would probably help out sales somewhat.

I saw Blue Man Group on the Epic and loved it, but I really hope they do something different on the new ships to differentiate them.

Archived