Whats your favorite carribean destination?

twit

What is your favorite Caribbean destination?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Caribbean destination?

• Aruba
    • Jamaica
    • Grand Cayman
    • St Thomas
    • San Juan
    • Isla Margarita
    • St Kitts
    • Grenada
    • Belize City
    • St Lucia

My favorite port is St. Thomas because I can get over to St. Johns. Several I have not visited and will do next year on the Golden Princess.

Least Favorite, Belize, we were late to getting to this port so everything was cancelled. The nearby landfill was burning out of control. Just was not a pleasant visit.

Any island that has a nice beach not too far from where the ship docks. Our favorite island destination, however, is not in the Caribbean- it's Bermuda, an island of wonderful beaches with easy access on public transportation.

Okay, my vote of St. Thomas is a wee bit prejudicial. I have this lovely emerald and diamond ring and similar bracelet that hubby got me. Too bad hubby got "practical" later. No other island will ever compare.

Eastern & Southern Caribbean are our favorites! I agree, Orient Beach (nude beach on the French Side) is not only beautiful, but very laid back and the food is good too! Our favorite destination! Barbados is beautiful as well. One of the cleanest islands I have ever seen. If you go there, get a cabbie for the day (We paid him $60 for 3 hours which is $120 Barbados $$). He took us around the island and stayed in the cab (air conditioned!) with our things while we shopped. Martinique definitely french...it is not a very clean island, but if you are shopping for dresses, you can get some great deals! St. Martin has the best prices on all shopping items though. St. Thomas--We haven't shopped there as we went to Megan's Bay...beautiful, quiet beach. Cab drive was about $10.

Archived