Jr. Suite boarding Oasis?

We have a suite guarantee on Oasis in Sept, so I expect to get a JS. Do JS's get priority boarding along with suites, please? If so, are all directed to an area to wait for boarding? Last time we sailed out of Port Everglades, (not from the Oasis terminal) we were D+ and in a GS and still didn't get priority boarding. We were told the priority boarding waiting area was full, tho' we arrived at 11 AM!

We have a suite guarantee on Oasis in Sept, so I expect to get a JS. Do JS's get priority boarding along with suites, please? If so, are all directed to an area to wait for boarding? Last time we sailed out of Port Everglades, (not from the Oasis terminal) we were D+ and in a GS and still didn't get priority boarding. We were told the priority boarding waiting area was full, tho' we arrived at 11 AM!

You will be able to use the Suite Guests check in area. I believe there is a dedicated area to await boarding for suite guests. Terminal 18 was built specifically for Oasis/Allure and I believe the waiting area is much larger than other terminals. You should not encounter your previous issue at this terminal.

If you arrive after 11am, then normally boarding has started and there is no need for priority, as all passengers can be taxi to on board in 15-20 minutes. Although there is a specific area for Suite Guests, just as there is for each individual deck, so queing is non existant.

Archived