Breakfasts for Suite passengers

PrincessPete

Hi All

We have eaten breakfast in Sabatinis on both the Ruby and Crown, and both times service and food was excellant,

what I liked was the way the staff would call you by name, knew within days what you liked, eg what type of coffee, one bit of toast or two,

even down to your choice of juice and if you liked a refill, my DW used to like two glasses of apple juice, with in days by magic once the first was empty another appeared.

yours Shogun

Our experience with Sabatini's breakfasts has been uniformly excellent.

The food has been, with out exception, superb. The ambiance and personal service too has not failed to be excellent.

Yet there are some who have posted just the opposite and that certainly is their evaluation.

There is a wonderful latin phrase that sums it up: "de gustibus non est disputandum" (There is no disputing in matters of taste).

The above, of course, is our opinion.

P&J

As an option for wanting MDR specials that may or not be offered In Sabatinis and if you know what those specials are.... couldn't you just call Sabatinis to ask if those specials are availiable that day?

And if not just order the specials from the MDR and have room service,

Seems so.

We have enjoyed the breakfast many times but on our last cruise on the Island the food was nice but MDR food was just as good if not better. An example was the Belgium waffles were basically egos and they were cold and extremely bland. No strawberries, sugar icing or whipped cream. We did go back as the service was friendly, and picked our food carefully. We watched over the 10 days and all waffles delivered to other guests were the same as ours. Yah, yah I know if that is the biggest complaint I should stop now;).

MDR was outstanding and a place that we have forgotten about. We cruised with the in-laws and they did not have a suite so we ate every other day or so with them. Service was great and they bent over backwards for our 4 year old son in the MDR.

Andrew

I'm a little confused. If you want something from the MDR, why wouldn't you go to the MDR? Why would you go to Sasbatini's to get something on the MDR menu? I don't understand. What am I missing?

We ate breakfast at Sabatini's almost every morning on our 14 day cruise. I thought it was fantastic. They greeted us by name and brought us cappuccinos every morning. The orange juice was fresh and full of pulp. Every dish was perfectly prepared. The staff on the Golden was amazing. Every morning when we left there, I felt pampered and well taken care of.

One of the best things about breakfast in Sabattini's on board the Sapphire is the entertainment that comes along with it. Alice (the maitre'd) is absolutely the best and her staff is wonderful. So much fun!

That is good to hear, as we will be on the Sapphire, in a couple of weeks! Going to Alaska for our 50th:D

Oh forgot to say we sailed on the Ruby for 30 days includeing the TA, and the breakfast in Sabattini's was WONDERFUL, service was also the best we felt VERY pampered, maybe it was our smiles........

Cyndi

Archived