What ship is this in the picture?

This was back in 2002 when I was on voyager of the seas. Thats me in the picture in the middle. You may recognize my avatar picture being the same. Im pretty sure this picture was taken in Cozumel after a long day of drinking. It could have been ocho rios also. I cant remember. Is the ship on the right side the rhapsody?

530223_208620819242863_100002848401199_309535_1519689075_n.jpg

Based on the shape of the ship in question, I think it could definitely be the Rhapsody of the Seas. Even the color scheme one can make out is similar to the Voyager Ship on the opposite side.

I think it is the RHVISION OF THE SEAS...

You beat me, I was going to say RHEWEL. Someone posted a pic of Voyager and Jewel today, it was nice to see my first and last ships together. I could actually see "my" cabin on both ships.

I think it is the RHVISION OF THE SEAS...

You beat me, I was going to say RHEWEL. Someone posted a pic of Voyager and Jewel today, it was nice to see my first and last ships together. I could actually see "my" cabin on both ships.

Hey, you can never be sure...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/09/sunrise-mcmillan-elementary-school-spells-its-name-wrong-for-nine-years_n_1503836.html

or...

http://www.latimes.com/features/odd-news/wghp-story-crews-misspell-100809,0,1421357.story

:eek:

Archived