OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

Well I suppose eventually we have to get ready for Santa. We will putthe tree up tomorrow. Now to work on that shopping just not into it this year !!!!

Some peeps Im looking for havent heard from in awhile

BILL TAYLOR !!!!!!!!!!

TOM AND HELEN !!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU ???????

We all miss you !!!!

Hi Amy and Austin:

Right here on Vancouver Island is where we are.

We haven't been religiously following the board but decided to give it a glance today. We are enjoying one of our seasonal dumps of cold, wet, soggy snow. Most folks are griping about it but Helen and I are both Prairie kids from Alberta so we are used to snow except the stuff back there is cold, dry, fluffy and much more difficult to handle in building snowmen. It ain't sticky enough and that's very important to us Prairie kids. We normally only get a couple of snowfalls each winter and it rarely stays more than a couple of days each time. As islands go, ours is a big one ...... about 300 miles from top to bottom with lots of climate differences along the way. We live in the middle so we have no valid complaints about snow as they have at the top end of the Island. The climate at the bottom end is pretty much the same as Seattle's .......... lots of rain and milder temperatures.

We are waiting for our kid's to arrive for Christmas and they should be here in a couple of hours. On 2 Jan we leave for 18 days in Puerto Vallarta. We fly out of Victoria at the bottom end of Vancouver Island and it's only a 4.5 hour flight so it's nice and handy for us. On 01 March we are flying to San Diego to board a HAL cuise down the coast of Mexico. We will be back by mid-March and that should take care of the 2012-13 winter.

We hope this finds all the Malahinis doing well and enjoying the season. We wish all of you good folks (even you, Jordanaires, Bill and Leila) a very Merry Christmas and all the very best for a healthy and prosperous 2013.

Tom

Hi Amy and Austin:

We haven't been religiously following the board but decided to give it a glance today. We are enjoying one of our seasonal dumps of cold, wet, soggy snow. Most folks are griping about it but Helen and I are both Prairie kids from Alberta so we are used to snow except the stuff back there is cold, dry, fluffy and much more difficult to handle in building snowmen. It ain't sticky enough and that's very important to us Prairie kids. We normally only get a couple of snowfalls each winter and it rarely stays more than a couple of days each time. As islands go, ours is a big one ...... about 300 miles from top to bottom with lots of climate differences along the way. We live in the middle so we have no valid complaints about snow as they have at the top end of the Island. The climate at the bottom end is pretty much the same as Seattle's .......... lots of rain and milder temperatures.

We are waiting for our kid's to arrive for Christmas and they should be here in a couple of hours. On 2 Jan we leave for 18 days in Puerto Vallarta. We fly out of Victoria at the bottom end of Vancouver Island and it's only a 4.5 hour flight so it's nice and handy for us. On 01 March we are flying to San Diego to board a HAL cuise down the coast of Mexico. We will be back by mid-March and that should take care of the 2012-13 winter.

We hope this finds all the Malahinis doing well and enjoying the season. We wish all of you good folks (even you, Jordanaires, Bill and Leila) a very Merry Christmas and all the very best for a healthy and prosperous 2013.

Tom

Another Islander here. Victoria born and raised. :D My daughter and son-in-law just moved to Campbell River a couple of months ago and my daugher's already had to deal with a lot more snow than she's used to.

Hi Amy and Austin:

Tom

Helen and Tom - Good to hear from you !!!! I gotta tell ya though buddy I wouldn't care if I ever saw that white stuff again the fluffy kind OR the snowman kind. So far so good just brown ground for us, but they say we will wake up to some tomorrow.

Austin and I so look forward to the day when we can zip off to this place or that place like you and Helen are doing. SMART MOVES escape that nasty cold weather. I think I speak for a couple of us, but we would LOVE if there was a Helen and Tom Facebook page and we could see some beautiful pictures of your trips

Poor Bill probally isnt feeling too well this morning "our" team lost a heart breaker in overtime yesterday. DANG BILL I thought we had finally overcome the December curse.

DITTO The well wishes to Malihinis one and all and all of our new friends that will be joining us for Team NFL !

My best to you both Helen and Tom HUGS

Poor Bill? Poor Amy? I think not!!!

Go Seahawks!!!!!!

Ok Tom you Seahawks shouldnt have any problems taking care of the Rams today !!! Good Luck Buddy ! I know you are wishing Bill and I the same this evening. :rolleyes:

I CANT WAIT FOR 57 MORE WEEKS TO MEET UP WITH ALL OF YOU AGAIN !!!!

GO COWBOYS! This is their last shot! So disappointed in the way they've been playing. Was hoping Sean Peyton would have decided to come to Dallas instead of resigning with the Saints.

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We're getting ready to have the kids over to party tomorrow night. We've also been putting together the final plans for our family cruise to the Bahamas in July. Will be booking soon. A total of 15 are going! Then it will be time to get ready for the B2B cruises in February '14 with our Malahini friends! YAY! Can't wait!

Have a safe and Happy New Year!!!

:cool:Bill & Leila:rolleyes:

Edited by jordanaire

Of course it's going to be a ton of fun and although I'm getting a whole year and football season ahead of myslf, I have to be wondering who the Seahawks will be playing in Superbowl 2014.

But back to today's game ...... where will the Seahawks be playing next week? Dallas or DC?

With regrets to you folks and Bill and Leila and the other chronic losers, I'm sure RG III will give me a positive answer.

Tom

Of course it's going to be a ton of fun and although I'm getting a whole year and football season ahead of myslf, I have to be wondering who the Seahawks will be playing in Superbowl 2014.

But back to today's game ...... where will the Seahawks be playing next week? Dallas or DC?

With regrets to you folks and Bill and Leila and the other chronic losers, I'm sure RG III will give me a positive answer.

Tom

RG III needs a bounty put on him !!! If its them Tom you will have my support next week IF AND ONLY IF !!!;)

Tom

Chronic losers??? I might have to take offense to that, Tom! I've been a Cowboys fan, through thick and thin, all of my life. They have given me pleasure (5 Super Bowl wins) and much grief during those times. But win or lose, I'll still pull for them. Hopefully, Romo will retire, along with that jerk upstairs!

By the way...Seattle in the Super Bowl? Dream on!

:cool:Bill

Edited by jordanaire

Hi Bill;

Don't preach to me about being a loyal fan "through thick and thin". I have been with the Seahawks through thin and thin and then, just in case, thin again.

I also like the Chargers and in hockey I live and die (and "die" is the operative word) with the Vancouver Canucks who have never .... ever .... not even once ..... won the Stanley Cup.

All of which is why my dear wife calls me the gold-plated loser of pro sports.

Tom

PS - The Blue Jays in 2013! This is the year! Honest!

Hi Bill;

Don't preach to me about being a loyal fan "through thick and thin". I have been with the Seahawks through thin and thin and then, just in case, thin again.

I also like the Chargers and in hockey I live and die (and "die" is the operative word) with the Vancouver Canucks who have never .... ever .... not even once ..... won the Stanley Cup.

Tom

While I don't follow US football (or Canadian either for that matter), I am a hockey fan, and, like you, one of those poor Canucks fans who start each year full of hope and end up each year looking forward to the next year. :D

Hi Bill;

Tom

I'm not preaching to anyone! And I didn't call anyone a "chronic loser" either!

Have a great day, Tom!

Bill