OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin -N.Y. #6438 b2b

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce -Coquitlam,B.C. #6442 b2b

JMWG49 - Jill and Jonathan -Ontario, 2nd

Ramrax4 - Robin and Robert-Northern CA #6481

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann-

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie -New Braunfels, TX #7358 2nd

Platinumbob - Rob and Trish - Texas #7434 B2B

Jordainaire - Bill and Leila-Georgetown, KY 2nd

Sweetreet - Rita and Jay-San Jose,CA #7356 2nd

Elephantman - Tom and Helen - B.C. #7352, B2B

Bunny57 - Kim and Palmer -SanDiego, CA

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan -Orlando, Fl. #7420 B2B

Luckysll - Sandy - Victoria, B.C.

Vitality08 - Shareese- Virginia

tnvoldude - Howard and Cathy- Maryville, TN #7340 B2B

Cathy's sister and BIL Marg and Pat -Des Moines, IA #7338 B2B

Dandytwister -Tracey and John -Edmonton,Alberta #2324 b2b

theklingfam -Erin, Dennis DD Anastasia 13 and DS Owen 12 - Shawnee, KS 2nd

cruisinlarge-Kathy and Tom Rain- East Palatka,FL 2nd

IslandtoIsland - Tracey and Marcus - RI, 2nd

Mallory and Larry (NOT ON CC) - VA, 2nd

MikenKim - Mike and Kim - Ontario B2B

Mike and Kim welcome aboard - we ALWAYS love it when new peeps join in.

My name is Amy DH is Austin we are late 40's from upstate NY and LOVE LOVE LOVE cruising.

Edited by cruisingcouple2008

Bought airline tix last week - checked back 3 days later and ours had gone up $480 and Marg & Pats had gone up $642. And in just 7 days, there have been 2 scheduling changes which took away our traveling together from FLL to ATL. Welcome to the world of Mega Airlines!:(

CruisingCouple2008 - Amy and Austin -N.Y. #6438 b2b

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce -Coquitlam,B.C. #6442 b2b

JMWG49 - Jill and Jonathan -Ontario, 2nd

Ramrax4 - Robin and Robert-Northern CA #6481

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann-

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie -New Braunfels, TX #7358 2nd

Platinumbob - Rob and Trish - Texas #7434 B2B

Jordainaire - Bill and Leila-Georgetown, KY 2nd

Sweetreet - Rita and Jay-San Jose,CA #7356 2nd

Elephantman - Tom and Helen - B.C. #7352, B2B

Bunny57 - Kim and Palmer -SanDiego, CA

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan -Orlando, Fl. #7420 B2B

Luckysll - Sandy - Victoria, B.C.

Vitality08 - Shareese- Virginia

tnvoldude - Howard and Cathy- Maryville, TN #7340 B2B

Cathy's sister and BIL Marg and Pat -Des Moines, IA #7338 B2B

Dandytwister -Tracey and John -Edmonton,Alberta #2324 b2b

theklingfam -Erin, Dennis DD Anastasia 13 and DS Owen 12 - Shawnee, KS 2nd

cruisinlarge-Kathy and Tom Rain- East Palatka,FL 2nd

IslandtoIsland - Tracey and Marcus - RI, 2nd

Mallory and Larry (NOT ON CC) - VA, 2nd

Bummer taking Mike and Kim off the roll call :( Enjoy though... hopefully you will have heard from some of us before you depart;)

Amy,

We have flown Southwest some in the past - closest airport they fly out of is Nashville, 3 hours from us. Just checked their site for late October and their fare is $170 more than we paid on Delta out of Knoxville. We get 1 bag each with our delta American express card and the Knoxville airport is 15 minutes from us. Since the mergers in the last 3-4 years, it seems to me that there are very few price decreases except for 1-2 weeks before the flight and I would never wait to buy that close to the cruise. I think Dan has the perfect deal, living less than an hour from a cruise port.

Will Marcus be wearing all those beach towels he was wrapped in at the beach club in Costa Maya?:cool:

Thank you all for the warm welcome but we have decided to go late in March instead of early Feb. Hope you all have a awesome time!!

Don't forget that is when spring break is, actually pretty much all of March because all the states do their own weeks.....we just got off a spring break cruise ..NEVER again. They took over the ship !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Suziq333

Amy,

I think Dan has the perfect deal, living less than an hour from a cruise port.

:cool:

Gotta tell ya, even flying to far away places and returning to Florida seems less expensive. More flights to and from Orlando.

Vegas, San Juan and Alaska are actually affordable from here. I was checking for Kelly's 50th. adventure.

Sue when is; " to join next time in Fevruberry " , loved the video.

Gotta tell ya, even flying to far away places and returning to Florida seems less expensive. More flights to and from Orlando.

Vegas, San Juan and Alaska are actually affordable from here. I was checking for Kelly's 50th. adventure.

Sue when is; " to join next time in Fevruberry " , loved the video.

Well as you can tell by the video, we enjoyed our cruise. Not necessarily the ship and crew, but the people we were cruising with. The food was substandard and the staff very unfriendly...but that could be because we were a wee bit crazy ;):D

We just can't wait until "Fevruberry" to be back together with all our friends from Hawaii and before!!!!

Got another couple of cabins getting ready to sign up for this adventure, but just the second half :( Better than nothing !!!

Amy,

We have flown Southwest some in the past - closest airport they fly out of is Nashville, 3 hours from us. Just checked their site for late October and their fare is $170 more than we paid on Delta out of Knoxville. We get 1 bag each with our delta American express card and the Knoxville airport is 15 minutes from us. Since the mergers in the last 3-4 years, it seems to me that there are very few price decreases except for 1-2 weeks before the flight and I would never wait to buy that close to the cruise. I think Dan has the perfect deal, living less than an hour from a cruise port.

Will Marcus be wearing all those beach towels he was wrapped in at the beach club in Costa Maya?:cool:

Howard LOL MARCUS AND I WERE BOTH FREEZING !!!!!!! It was like 70 degrees the wind was howling and I do believe there was some frost forming on the windshield of the taxi that brought us over.... LOL and that was before the drinks arrived. !!! Im so glad you and Kathy are up for another round with us !! Wait til ya meet Suzi you aint seen nothing babe til you seen her having some fun !:D

HOTEL UPDATE

We have decided to switch hotels. The hotel we are going to use is in the same area, but it is not the Hyatt. We have a much better place to get a rate that will appeal to more people. We also ran into some problems with Hyatt and the folks that were coming more than one day early.

PLEASE EVERYONE WILL YOU EMAIL ME I WILL SEND YOU THE LINK AND THE INFO ON THE HOTEL AND WE WILL ALL BE SAVING ABOUT 50 BUCKS A ROOM.

We will still get airport transportation, free breakfast, and free cruise port transportation.

*****@aol.com

I think we need to get our rooms booked ASAP as everyone is selling out and all are reminding me that its the busiest two weeks of the year and they don't have to reduce prices because they will sell the rooms anyway.

I will look forward to a bunch of emails tomorrow everyone.

Happy Friday all, Im off to bed.

Howard LOL MARCUS AND I WERE BOTH FREEZING !!!!!!! It was like 70 degrees the wind was howling and I do believe there was some frost forming on the windshield of the taxi that brought us over.... LOL and that was before the drinks arrived. !!! Im so glad you and Kathy are up for another round with us !! Wait til ya meet Suzi you aint seen nothing babe til you seen her having some fun !:D

UH.... I don't know about that Amy, I remember some crazy new Yorker ;)dragging me up onstage in front of the whole ship and dancing like we owned the night.....no one else was brave enough to join us, lol:D

Just watched both the Ecstacy and the Dream pull out of P.C. and was wishing I was on either one of them with all of you. Brings back great memories and fun times on both of them with Dan and Kelly, Tracey and Marcus, Malorie and Larry, Howard and Cathy as well as many others....

Just cant wait
44 weeks
and we will all be at it again. :o

Anyone else see the threads about Customs and Boarder Patrol being less staffed during the end of the month and Holiday weekend? I will need to watch this more closely next end of the month and see if these delays repeat.

May have to drive into Fort Lauderdale the day of the cruise instead of the higher priced hotels for this "special season" rates. Or stay further away from the convention / port.

Anyone else see the threads about Customs and Boarder Patrol being less staffed during the end of the month and Holiday weekend? I will need to watch this more closely next end of the month and see if these delays repeat.

May have to drive into Fort Lauderdale the day of the cruise instead of the higher priced hotels for this "special season" rates. Or stay further away from the convention / port.

That was a big part of our debarking in Galveston last week....half the normal amount of customs officers. All to do with the sequetering ...

Danno don't forget about the change in the hotel.... I emailed you back about the change in rate when booking through a different website I wont advertise on here. Same area 112.50 plus tax = 129.15 must mention my name .

BJ's is right across the street and everyone can pick up their wine and liquor there with me the first week I have a BJ's card.

Danno don't forget about the change in the hotel.... I emailed you back about the change in rate when booking through a different website I wont advertise on here. Same area 112.50 plus tax = 129.15 must mention my name .

BJ's is right across the street and everyone can pick up their wine and liquor there with me the first week I have a BJ's card.

Amy, which hotel do you have for us now? I must have missed it. I know it's not the original one you had.

:cool:Bill

Hey Bill - Drop me an email if you don't mind... I think CC is getting very finicky about posting certain websites on here publically. Try to email me soon as I don't know how long the rates will last.

Ive been keeping up with Leila and her postings while she is with her mom and I can't believe you couldn't keep coming to visit her a surprise when you did such a wonderful job with the Hawaii thing. You are too funny.

On a sour note can you all believe we woke up to SNOW this morning ???? I AM SO OVER THIS WEATHER !!!!!:eek:

Hey Bill - Drop me an email if you don't mind... I think CC is getting very finicky about posting certain websites on here publically. Try to email me soon as I don't know how long the rates will last.

Ive been keeping up with Leila and her postings while she is with her mom and I can't believe you couldn't keep coming to visit her a surprise when you did such a wonderful job with the Hawaii thing. You are too funny.

On a sour note can you all believe we woke up to SNOW this morning ???? I AM SO OVER THIS WEATHER !!!!!:eek:

Amy, please send me your email. Mine is: wtaylor64105 at roadrunner dot com

:cool:Bill

Edited by jordanaire

[qote=cruisingcouple2008;37812648]

Amy did not get any e-mail from you re this..Not sure if u have correct one here it is rebared1945@att.net Thanks Lenore and Ernie had changed since Hawaii cruise