Choice air

silkismom

I hope everyone knows and appreciates what a treasure Andy is!!! He put me in touch with the right person and now we have 2 HOURS in ORD and will most likely make it to Rome in time for our cruise. Thank you, thank you Andy!!!!

I hope everyone knows and appreciates what a treasure Andy is!!! He put me in touch with the right person and now we have 2 HOURS in ORD and will most likely make it to Rome in time for our cruise. Thank you, thank you Andy!!!!

Great News!

Hi Silkismom,

Thank you for letting us know your flight concerns were resolved. That's fantastic news, and I couldn't be happier for you. Have a wonderful Cruise.

The Azamara forum on Cruise Critic is the best on the whole site. It's great to have Bill and Andy and a really nice bunch of AZ followers. Thanks everyone!

Hello Grandma Gilly and ChoiceAir Followers -

I simply want to add my kudos about Andy's dedication to serving the Azamara brand with such distinction and dedication. We're all fortunate indeed!

In case you might have forgotten, Andy met last July with Troy Martin, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd’s Director of Air/Sea & Travel Services and then posted a "sticky" thread - “Choice Air: Helpful Information” to serve as a "go-to" reference to have a better understanding of managing your flight arrangements.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1448703

When Andy closed this thread, last year on September 28, 2011, he shared an appreciation letter from Troy Martin to the Cruise Critic Community:

Thank you for the opportunity to share information about ChoiceAir. I really appreciate all of the input and thoughtful questions from the Cruise Critic community. I would like to extend special thanks to Host Andy for his professionalism and enthusiasm in facilitating his discussion. It's clear to me that he not only shares the passion and knowledge about cruising that brings this community together, but that he is also very committed personally to the members of the community. I appreciate the time he took to understand ChoiceAir, and to ensure that the answers we gave, met the needs of the members. We at Azamara Club Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, and Royal Caribbean International look forward to welcoming you aboard soon, and I hope that the information we have shared on this forum, will lead you to consider ChoiceAir as an option for purchasing airline tickets to your cruise. Should you have further questions, feel free to reach out to me or my team at choiceair@rccl.com or 800-533-7803, from 8AM to 8PM (EDT),7 days.

As you can see, the ChoiceAir team has "opened their door" with the above contact information you can have direct access to the ChoiceAir Support Desk for any of your ChoiceAir questions. Of course, please continue to share your feedback and opinions about ChoiceAir on this forum. Your comments will help us as we continue to strive to improve this program.

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

silismom, just for informational purposes can you tell us if the Choice Air Rep negotiated with the airline to move your flight (s) based on the 30 minute transfer time? I am assuming that is what happened and Azamara did not pay the airline to move you.

I believe I could have negotiated that change with the airline BUT you give that up when you book through Choice Air and use them as your travel agent for the air.

Btw, we are using Choice Air for a one way flight later this year.

Archived