Please post pictures of your MDR waitstaff

Here is a pic of Joel and Marvin with us on the Dream. We had YTD and were able to have them each night we went to the MDR. They were GREAT and very funny! :D

DSCN0500.jpg

We had the pleasure of having Joel serve us on the Magic this past October. We sat in his YTD section every night. He would come up to the hostess station to see if we were in line and take us personally to our table.

We had two of the best MDR staff on the Freedom. Eloy, the head waiter from Panama and his assistant Carlos, I can't remember where Carlos is from, but they were awesome and did not miss a beat. Our group had several 10 top tables and a few smaller tables and there were no complaints about slow service and our food arrived at the proper temperatures.

Can someone please tell me how you are posting large pictures directly in your message? Pleeeaassse:)

348558054_MDRServers.jpg.4c49dbd24ed2406f014eb490bf40ab6e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Had anyone had these waiters recently? Ronnie on the left and Francisco on the right. We kept in touch for a bit, but then lost touch. Just wondering what ship they're on now.

Never mind I'll have to try again when I get home as the pic doesn't want to load from my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by vwrestler171

Here is a picture of Alexis, headwaiter Ariel and our most favorite drink guy, Kadek or "special K". This was from our Splendor cruise last July 2013.

1583107792_Waitstaffcruise2013.jpg.ef44a69b963188cd3f97c92cbb859415.jpg

Edited by tee3240
pic didn't post

That is awesome. I would love to run into one of my waiters again, that would be hysterical if they remembered my name. I have heard of this happening before though. Do these waiters take ginkoba or one of those supplements to improve memory? Geesh!

My family is going to be back on the Glory in 9 days. We were on her in October. We are going to request the same wait staff if they are still on the ship. They were great and even brought my rather shy 14 (now 15) year old son out of his shell and had him up and dancing with them at one point. The staff on Carnival's ships makes Carnival fun!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ImageUploadedByForums1411059653.671028.jpg.2d0e468ab994750000678505da1892bb.jpg

My lovely wife and our friend Baryo. With him him every night on the Paradise in 2013 (we had ATD and requested him after the first night) I was meeting my wife for brunch later that year and ran in to Baryo on the Breeze. He's a great guy!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I guess I gotta hope everyone got these individual's permission to post their likenesses on a public Internet site.

I guess I gotta hope so too. Who woulda thunk that when they had their pictures taken, it would up end up somewhere, either facebook, youtube, or a forum. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
[ATTACH]325490[/ATTACH]

My lovely wife and our friend Baryo. With him him every night on the Paradise in 2013 (we had ATD and requested him after the first night) I was meeting my wife for brunch later that year and ran in to Baryo on the Breeze. He's a great guy!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Baryo!!! We had him as our head waiter when on Glory in May 2010. He and his two assistants, Rico and Agus, were great and we really enjoyed them. So glad to know that Baryo is still with Carnival.

Rico, Agus, and Baryo - Carnival Glory, May 2010:

DSCF0521.jpg

Edited by pghsteelerfan