Please post pictures of your MDR waitstaff

I have no pictures, but I do remember some names of my waitstaff on some ships.

Ninand from India, 2004 Triumph

Loretto (Phillipines) and Catalin (Romania), Liberty 2009

another great team on the freedom, 2010, but for the life of me cant remember their names, but there were three of them, for the first time I can remember a team of three.

These servers were outstanding and the ones that I remember the most. I keep looking here, to see their pictures show up.

OK, so I got pics of some our waiters off of DH's computer...

Please excuse the sloppy black-out job I have done on our faces. I'm not good with Paint Shop.:o

Here are Senvil and Putu with my DDs on our first Pride cruise in 2009:

GirlsandSenvilPutucc.jpg

Here's Putu 2 months later, on the pier in Nassau. We were on Celebrity Mercury, which was docked right beside the Pride. We didn't think to take a picture with Senvil earlier that day, when he ran up to us in town.

PutuinNassau.jpg

And here's Senvil on our January 2012 Pride cruise.

Senvil2012.jpg

A couple more. Unfortunately, I don't have good shots of these guys' faces. This is the best I've got.

These are two of our 3-man wait team from Glory 2011. DH talks about these guys a little bit in his "memoir" about that cruise.

Head waiter, Sentil from India (yah, I know it looks like I just misspelled Senvil, but I didn't. Different guy, different name, same nationality).

Sentil2011.jpg

One of his assistants (the guy who later recognized us on our January Pride cruise), Nenand (pronounced Nenard) from Macedonia.

Nd3_0490Nenand.jpg

As you can see, these guys were very accommodating to our youngest DD, taking it upon themselves to tie a napkin "bib" around her neck and cut her pizza for her.:)

Edited by ShakyBeef
spelling, as usual

That is awesome. I would love to run into one of my waiters again, that would be hysterical if they remembered my name. I have heard of this happening before though. Do these waiters take ginkoba or one of those supplements to improve memory? Geesh!

Alberto on the Liberty told us a couple weeks ago he was so good because he took Centrum Silver! :p

7187567160_f1b528535f_b.jpg

078 by funinthesun1964, on Flickr

Splendor in September 2009. This is Roni (shortened version of his name) from Thailand. He told us that he was going to save his money from working on the cruise and open a coffee shop in Bangkok. Anyone one else recognize him as their waiter?

We had Roni last November on the Valor Western Caribbean cruise-- he was awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We had Roni last November on the Valor Western Caribbean cruise-- he was awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad to hear Roni is still around. When we were on the Splendor in 2009, Roni told us that he hoped to open a coffee shop in Bangkok one day..did he also tell you about this? Or maybe he gave up on the idea :confused:

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone have any other photos of their MDR waiters?

Particularly interested if anyone has seen the following: Panki from India, Someone that asks you to call them WALMART (because their name is too difficult to pronounce), Alexander (from Phillipines), I Wayan, Larry (from Phillipines), Roni (Thailand-I have him pictured previously), Joseph - Phillipines.

I would love to see recent photos or hear stories from other cruisers who have had these same waiters. Leaving on Freedom next weekend, so hoping to meet more great waiters then! :D

Carnival Glory - May 2010

Our waiters Rico, Agus, and Bario (hope I got the spelling right)

DSCF0521.jpg

One of our favorite Lido Deck bartenders, Jimmy. Arturo (sp?) was our other favorite, but I don't have a picture of him.

100_6527.jpg

All were great and would love to see them again sometime.

• 7 months later...

I see my earlier photo of Roni was deleted on Flickr, so here he is again, Roni from Splendor in 2009

7724_154839443957_4331075_n.jpg

and his assistant, Joseph

7724_154839438957_3516930_n.jpg

This was back in the good 'ole days, there was only two waiters assigned per table instead of 3, and they had a smaller section to take care of. We got to know them pretty well. I hope we run into both of these guys again. Loved them.

Great thread!

Here is DH and I with the best assistant waiter EVER! Rasmudi from the Carnival Freedom!

484349_10150959965704721_815871459_n.jpg

And DH and I with our waitstaff team from the Carnival Liberty: Luredana, Bambang and Ni Luh.

387177_10151600442654721_1768219628_n.jpg

And a close up of just the three:

401366_10151600442609721_712258250_n.jpg

Thanks for posting...I think I recognize the waiter with the glasses from our cruise on the Liberty from February 23rd 2013. I see you went in April, so a good chance I did see him!

This is Lalu (holding DS) and Putu in the background. Had them in November 2008 on the Destiny. Putu made my then 3 year old origami and the mouse out of the dinner napkin. And he hugged them both at the end of the cruise (his first). They were just fantastic with them, and we loved them!

We ran into Lalu on the Magic in 2011 and went to say hi. He clearly didn't remember us (which is fine, that's a lot of people to remember, but bless his heart, he tried to remember us!), but we told him we just wanted to say hi and let him know how we still remembered him three years later. He pretended to know us, but he obviously didn't, but he still seemed happy that we went up to him to tell him that and say hi.

e3ejagu9.jpg

Meredith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LOL, forgot to post my own from my February Liberty Cruise!

We had Yaco for head waiter - he said to call him "Yaco Taco"

882022_10151493860788958_425596527_o.jpg

Assistants Aleksandr;

885360_10151493871243958_1936411531_o.jpg

and Antonio! He was great!

885360_10151493871248958_1117121766_o.jpg

485961_10151493871253958_638521409_n.jpg

Then the last night, the photographers came around and I yelled for Antonio to get in our picture! LOL, of course then I had to buy it:

884932_10151502016253958_47529919_o.jpg

• 3 months later...
ImageUploadedByForums1380836472.028650.jpg.0ad0a8c5f7e55703bf9042c9e56fba09.jpg this is Gavin from South Africa (with my boyfriend and myself)... Carnival Glory August 24-29. Platinum dining room. If anyone has him, consider yourself very lucky. And please let me know if you've seen him. He said he might switch ships soon and we want to sail with him again!

This was our waiter Kulman (not sure of spelling, he told us to call him "Coolman" ).. he was so much fun - this was on the Fascination May 2011. I think he said he was going to the Dream later that year, so I am hoping we will see him next month ! :D

MDR17.jpg

This is Natalie ( Naddie)- Kulman's assistant - she was great too !

MDR2.jpg

• 5 months later...