223 Summit Pictures

Razl

My workplace is unfortunately blocking the weblink, but I'm posting this to remind myself to look when I get home! :)

Were you sucessful? If not, let me know and I'll see what I can do about posting the pictures on another site that might be better for you.

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to our trip in March.

The ship is great and the staff is outstanding. You will have a marvelous time! Summit spoiled us and I'm hoping that the Infinity doesn't disappoint us.

• 4 months later...

I know it's been a while, but I would love to see the pictures of the Summit, but it looks like they have been removed from Webshots now that it has been converted to Smile. Do you have them available anywhere else?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
We were on the Summit last month and before we left there were many people wanting to see what the ship looked like after the re-furbish. It is quite lovely and I took 223 pictures from around the ship. Some are of the artwork, some of the grand buffet, but most are just of the ship. There are no pictures of the islands we visited, or of the shows, or of anything else. Just the various things, officers, and areas of the ship.

Enjoy: http://travel.webshots.com/album/582795168AHjWuH

Any questions, I will be happy to answer. I am also working on a review but it is going to be VERY LONG.

The pics are no longer available! :(... Anywhere else where we could see them?

Archived