Suite Attendant vs. Room Attendant

I see that you pay more, is that becuase your room is bigger? Or do they offer more services?

Thanks

IMHO: Yes to both of your questions and they have fewer staterooms because it takes longer to set them up. :)

It's a larger space to care for....they don't do anything more for you than a cabin attendant does, except deliver some of the "perks"....fruit/munchies, water, etc... It's not like having a butler like some other lines offer.

The rooms are bigger, although one could argue that the difference between a JS and balcony cabin is not much in terms of area that needs to be attended.

I also think that the attendant's we have been assigned have been wonderful, and we have no complaint with the extra charge.

The rooms are bigger, although one could argue that the difference between a JS and balcony cabin is not much in terms of area that needs to be attended.

I also think that the attendant's we have been assigned have been wonderful, and we have no complaint with the extra charge.

That's why you don't pay the suite rate for a JS

It's a larger space to care for....they don't do anything more for you than a cabin attendant does, except deliver some of the "perks"....fruit/munchies, water, etc... It's not like having a butler like some other lines offer.

Your attendant does not leave extra "perks" in your cabin for a suite - an attendant comes around late afternoon with a cart delivering treats to all the GS and above late afternoon.

You get charged extra for the extra space - and having a bathtub I assume - however you do not pay extra grats for a JS

Archived