Vancouver Entertainment Coupon Book Now $10

smellywax

If you join mypoints and use their link, the coupon books are all $9.99. You can probably go to a coupon site such as happycoupons or others and probably find a $9.99 link, also.

Another bonus is if you use mypoints for as much of your shopping as you can find links for, you will earn points to trade in for gift cards or more. I'm 3/4 or more of the way to a Carnival Cruise redemtion for a shorter 3 day cruise.

http://www.mypoints.com/mp/dstatial.show?isref=earn.entertainment.default&mck=378324308397$689305744

Try that and see if it will work. It might just take you to the site though and not the exact link for the entertainment book link. It might force you to have to sign up first if it works at all.

You might need to copy and past that link since it didn't show up as an active link. At least it didn't on my PC.

I spent 3 days in Vancouver and saved about $150 with that Entertainment.com book. And then I saved more on our 3-day trip to Whistler, because many of the coupons are good on the way up there, as well. And then I would have saved yet more on our weekly Avis rental, except that I found a better discount elsewhere.

The Victoria/Vancouver Island Entertainment book is even better. The Seattle book, though, well....JMHO but that wasn't that great.

Thanks for letting me know. When I tried this morning it still showed $18.00 but when I tried later it was $9.99. We are not going until Sept. and I plan on useing some of the coupons.

Isn't that funny. When I tried this morning through their own link, I also got $18. I could only get the $9.99 through the outside site links. And now I can go there directly and also get the all books now at $9.99. This morning's ad said they were all half price.

Archived