Cruiseline Transportation to Atlantis and Back?

perkydebrajean

Leaving on the NCL Gem next month and have purchased the Atlantis waterpark excursion throught NCL. I know that they provide transportation to get to Atlantis, but I don't know how the transportation getting back to the ship works.

Such as is there a certain time that they leave to go back to the ship and everyone meets up, or can you catch a cab earlier if you want. I would prefer going back to the ship earlier just to make sure I don't miss the boat!

Being my very first cruise I booked the excursion through the cruiseline because I'm new to all this!

If you are on an excursion with NCL, they will not leave port until the excursion comes back. If you go back on your own and don't make it back on time, they will leave without you. I would stick with NCL's transportation just to be on the safe side.

They will tell you in the beginning of the excursion what time and where you need to be to get back to the ship.

Have fun!!!

Thanks to the both of your for your answers. I really appreciate it.

One reason I booked through NCL is because I was under the impression that if it was running late then the ship wouldn't leave without you since it is through them.

Archived