FCC and B2B cruise

SoBaycruiser

We are probably going to book B2B cruises for 2013. Unfortunately we each have only one FCC. While on the first leg of the B2B can we buy a FCC to use on the second leg thereby getting the credits for both legs?
No. You must use the FCC when booking. I've got two B2Bs as upcoming cruises and used only one FCC for each. They are both being sold as one cruise in addition to being two separate cruises so I don't know if that's why I was able to use just one FCC each. Call or email your TA and check.

We are probably going to book B2B cruises for 2013. Unfortunately we each have only one FCC. While on the first leg of the B2B can we buy a FCC to use on the second leg thereby getting the credits for both legs?

I have to laugh, or at least my DW did. I couldn't figure out what the FCC had to do with cruising. DUH

I have to laugh, or at least my DW did. I couldn't figure out what the FCC had to do with cruising. DUH

:D Funny Above! :D

Gosh, I very will know what a FCC is ... :o but I wondered the same when I first looked at the title!

We normally have two FCCs for each of us. That way we can book B2B cruises. For 2013 we only used one each because we could have booked B2B 10 Day cruises but booked it as a 20 Day instead.

Archived