Wine Certificate

Think is has to be consumed on the spot or can I walk away with it? We are dining at teppanyaki the first night and I would much rather drink rum than wine, save it for another night. But beggars can't be choosers as they say!

I bet you could just take it back to your cabin. Doesn't hurt to ask!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bumping this thread since a couple people asked about it in another alcohol post. We did a specialty restaurant the first night w/ a group of 4 so we got 2 bottles of wine. We did not ask to see if we could upgrade it figuring the house merlot and chardonnay were ok (Tisdale). We only finished one bottle that night so we were able to have the second bottle at a later time. We actually had forgotten to print out the coupon but showing it on a smartphone from the facebook page was fine as well.

I actually think the Tisdale is okay--not great--but I think it is okay. I am hoping that perhaps NCL will change their "house" wine--the one they had previously was indeed MUCH better than Tisdale.

We figured it was drinkable so we just went with it. I've certainly had better wines, but it wasn't swill either.

Archived