Romance Package

Which Romance Package are they offering? As the PP said, it is on the website. Under "Deals & Gifts" on the RCI Homepage, select "Shop Gifts & Gear", then "Gifts & Gear Aboard" and finally select "Romance Packages". This will show you a list of all the different packages that can be done. I'd assume they would be offering you the "Classic Romance Package".

It's probably the Classic Romance package. It includes:

- 1 bottle of champagne

- vanilla cupcakes upon arrival

- tray of canapés before dinner

- petit fours after dinner on first formal evening

- breakfast in bed one morning

- silver-framed 8 x 10 portrait

It's probably the Classic Romance package. It includes:

- 1 bottle of champagne

- vanilla cupcakes upon arrival

- tray of canapés before dinner

- petit fours after dinner on first formal evening

- breakfast in bed one morning

- silver-framed 8 x 10 portrait

Friends of ours just bought it and in addition to the above, they got robes.

Just did this package on recent Freedom cruise. We were buying the champagne anyway and figured it wasnt that much more. The cupcakes were good but we arent big sweets eaters, the apps were mostly good and didn't touch the petit fors, too full. The breakfast is expanded menu and good and comes with bloody Mary's or mimosas. Lastly the silver frame was nice combined with our platinum buy one get one half off photo coupon.

All in all it adds up well I think at $100 value. However, if they would just give you that amount in OBC you could do what you wanted with the $$

The robes come with the grand romance package.

• 4 months later...
Just curious what is the difference in breakfast in bed, and ordering room service and eating it.. in bed?

Truly, never cruise Royal caribbean before, and what exactly is involved with Breakfast in Bed.. simply room service?

Is there a charge for room service on Oasis

Thanks

Personally, I would never expect to literally be served breakfast in bed, but maybe some do. To each his own. In any event, as someone already mentioned, the breakfast that is included in the romance package includes expanded choices from what is offered on the standard room service menu (I vaguely recall an omelette topped with caviar from the one time we ordered it), and also includes a Bloody Mary or Mimosa. Just realized- in my profile pic, you can see that I'm on the balcony having a mimosa-- that was from the romance package when we ordered it a few years ago. My BF snuck up behind me and took the picture b/c he said I looked so relaxed. :)

There is no charge for basic room service, unless you order between midnight and 5am I think (not 100% sure of those hours). If you order then there is a small service charge (3.95?), but it's per order, not per item.

Whether your package is the classic or grand the BF in bed is very good it’s not the usual items on the room service menu.... We get one for every cruise. Well worth the $$$..

Earl & Kathy

Does it include a "Cupcake"?

Thanks for asking the question and for the responses!!!

I ordered the Ultimate Romance Package for our 7-night Oasis cruise next week. It comes with: Non-alcoholic Sparkling Wine, vanilla cupcakes, one dozen roses, two terry robes, canapés/petit fours every evening; breakfast in bed one morning, and a silver-framed 8x10 portrait.

I was worried the breakfast in bed was just room service but sounds like it's a little more then that - cool! Anyone know if you get to keep the robes and is the picture frame just a frame or do we get an actual picture from the cruise?

Thanks everyone for the help - have a wonderful weekend!!!

D.

Thanks for asking the question and for the responses!!!

I ordered the Ultimate Romance Package for our 7-night Oasis cruise next week. It comes with: Non-alcoholic Sparkling Wine, vanilla cupcakes, one dozen roses, two terry robes, canapés/petit fours every evening; breakfast in bed one morning, and a silver-framed 8x10 portrait.

I was worried the breakfast in bed was just room service but sounds like it's a little more then that - cool! Anyone know if you get to keep the robes and is the picture frame just a frame or do we get an actual picture from the cruise?

Thanks everyone for the help - have a wonderful weekend!!!

D.

you do get to keep the robes and you get a pic of your choice. normally you get left a voucher in your stateroom for the pic. enjoy

you do get to keep the robes and you get a pic of your choice. normally you get left a voucher in your stateroom for the pic. enjoy

Sweet!! Thanks for the info!!

I got the package to celebrate our 10yr Anniversary so that'll be nice we can get a pic from the cruise to put in the frame. Nice souvenir :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

D.

Archived