Back 4rm Freedom Mothers Day Cruise 5/13/2012

Shatima

Hello Everyone,

I want to say thanks for the Love towards my Dress. If you couldn't tell, I love to do many things in life, but on Sale/Clearance level :0) Soooo I was out with My Make~Up Artist and we went to DEB. I all ways go to the Sales rack then I move towards the front of the store. All so For a Extra Special Dress, if you go right after Ring Dance,Prom, etc thats when they throw alot of dresses on the Clearance rack. She picked that dress up and said this is the Dress.. Guess How much I Paid for that Dress????????????????????????? I can't wait to hear ur guesses.

I will cont my review Tomorrow, The day I got back from this Cruise. My Great-Auntie passed away, and the Services were Today. So I will TTYT..... GN

is that a port hole window in your DOOR?????

Oh No No port Hole inmy window. My room,and the Wrap around Cabin is in the Cut. We had a Door You had to use ur key then our Cabing were behind there. SO thats that door. Then I added the Folks name next door on my sign..

Shatima - so sorry to hear about your Auntie! It's so hard to lose someone that you love so very much.

As we were about to board the Freedom, I got a call from my sister that my uncle (who has been battling liver cancer for almost 2 years) was in the ICU after vomitting blood. He's since been home under hospice care. I drove to CT to visit him this past Tuesday and got home late Thursday, although I was happy to be able to spend time with him before he passes, my heart is so heavy knowing that his time here is limited. he is like a father to me!

Sorry you guys I have been going through a lot lately, But I think this will help me get away for a min.

Today is a Grand Cayman Day. I can’t wait to get off the ship, But not before I have me some Breakfast in the Posh Dining room. I’m telling you I LOVE the Food in there :0) after we ate, we got off the ship. There was a line to wait for the next tender to come back though.. When you dock in GC you can’t pull right up, you have to have a little Tender ship that pulls up to the boat and loads you onto it & takes you to shore. When we finally got to shore I wanted to find Mama Rosa.. If you read my Sept Review, Then U already know when we went to GC last time that we took a tour with her. I loved her so much, that I had to make sure we got her again. I had to find her and it took me a min, but she is SO worth it.. As you may or may not know each Van must be full when you are going on a tour.. We had to wait for, four –six more people to come. I went and found two :-) Ok time to get this tour moving… As all ways I picked an Island Tour, which took us to Hell and Back, the Beach, By the Governor house, the Oldest house on the Island, Dolphin cove, Rum Factory place, etc. We all ways learn so much!! And they can’t stop saying Thank GOD for Americans.. Back in 2004 they had a VERY bad Hurricane (I think it was called Ivan, I think) and it pretty much wiped out more than half of the Island, well we Americans went over there and help them rebuild, and sent money.. They said the Queen of England or No one from there would help them with a dime.. The tour was only $20. When it’s over she will drop you off at the Beach, or take you back to the ship.. she will come back and get you if you go to the beach. We ALLLWAYS go to the Beach. This time it was a $2pp fee (for the use of water/bathroom) whatever.. Please all so keep in mind that our Money is nothing over there. Their Dollar is Stronger.

The beach that we went to was Called the Royal Palms, They say it is part of the 7 mile beach. We were so hot from the full day, that I could care less what it was called or part off. Now keep in mind This is DM/DN first time. It was so cute that both wanted to get in the water, so we changed and ran to the water, well DM change her mind and went back to her lounge chair. DN Loved it.. I was so happy that she did, U know after working ur whole life, and Two Knee Replacements U are supposed to live life, DM was being such a Grandma, lol. I got her to order us some snacks which came to $32!!!! All we had were (DGF &I) were 8 wings and two drinks… Now that was cray! But I did find out that they get to keep whatever money they make (the Island pays NO taxes) Now that’s Kool.. Try that VA!

Time to go back to the ship.. Now this Port I was playing it close. Well I never wait until 40 mins before its time to get back on the ship.. The lines waitin for the Tenders were kinda long, but it was moving I must say. Got back on that ship and I HAD to shower, Sand, and that heat had me gone.. Shower and went and tried my first Burger for the Cruise, Didn’t want much,Dinner was in a Couple of hours. It was good as always . Dinner came and it was good. Mom found something she liked Thank GOD, lol. After Dinner, People watch and walked all round the ship. Then I went to the Cabin, and had a Glass of Wine on the Balcony and just chilled. I had to get my mind right for Jamaica. I didn’t know what may or may not happen.. Plus I knew that the baggers would be all around us trying to sell EVERYTHING honey!!!!!!!!!!! I had a tour schedule with Phill Layette, and couldn’t wait. But, Never did I think My Nanny (my #1 love, besides GOD) would get left in Jamaica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am running late for my Oil Change apt, Will put pix up later today…

Great review!! I am cruising on Freedom next April so glad to hear you liked it.

Can't wait to hear what happened to your Nanny I hope she was OK

Kim

Thanks Nanny is ok :0) Thank GOD bc it could have been Worst....

Shatima - so sorry to hear about your Auntie! It's so hard to lose someone that you love so very much.

As we were about to board the Freedom, I got a call from my sister that my uncle (who has been battling liver cancer for almost 2 years) was in the ICU after vomitting blood. He's since been home under hospice care. I drove to CT to visit him this past Tuesday and got home late Thursday, although I was happy to be able to spend time with him before he passes, my heart is so heavy knowing that his time here is limited. he is like a father to me!

Thanks SO much for your Thoughts everyone..

My heart goes out to you MAR6732. Im am very happy that tyou did get to spend time with him before he leaves here.. I keep saying that my Auntie wont suffer ever again.. U know the week b 4 we left on the Cruise she was put on Hospic and they gave her 6mths to live.. well the next week she was gone. SO just show ur love, and the family MUST support each other. When someone dies a family can be torn apart Im telling you.. My prayers are with you and ur family..

Hello Everyone,

I want to say thanks for the Love towards my Dress. If you couldn't tell, I love to do many things in life, but on Sale/Clearance level :0) Soooo I was out with My Make~Up Artist and we went to DEB. I all ways go to the Sales rack then I move towards the front of the store. All so For a Extra Special Dress, if you go right after Ring Dance,Prom, etc thats when they throw alot of dresses on the Clearance rack. She picked that dress up and said this is the Dress.. Guess How much I Paid for that Dress????????????????????????? I can't wait to hear ur guesses.

I will cont my review Tomorrow, The day I got back from this Cruise. My Great-Auntie passed away, and the Services were Today. So I will TTYT..... GN

I'll start by saying a few year ago, I was able to get my daughter 2 prom dresses from Deb on clearance for $24.00!! WOO HOO I love a bargin!! Ok, my guess is.....$25.00. What ever you paid, it was worth it...just beautiful!!

260.jpg

255.jpg

Mama Rosaa getting DGF More Drinks (free testers)

254.jpg

Behind the Rum Factory place. I think I was being a bad girl, mom was spanking me..

249.jpg

Free sampling time

247.jpg

I dont know how high ur gas is, but im sure not this much!

242.jpg

Archived