Back 4rm Freedom Mothers Day Cruise 5/13/2012

Shatima

I think U will Love it!!! We had a Ball:D Thanks so much for reading my Review :) SO go ahead and book it then sit and watch for some price drops...

Great review and love the pictures.

Considering the Freedom for March 2014.

Awwwww Thank Youuuuu.. lolol Everyone says that about me I just think my Personality is so Bubbly and Funny that it comes of that way.. And I have ALWAYS love to help if I can.. I can talk about Cruises everyday... KEY WEST~ I LOVE The People there, Everyone is Sooo kind. and its a Cool Laid back Island.... Have sooo much fun on your Crusie, I will be sailing right after you:D

Thanks so much for your reviews! I'm going to Key West in August. Loved the pics. You are so helpful and entertaining!!! BTW, I love the black halter dress!!

WooooW Thanks alot :) I will just be getting to Miami the Day U leave for your Cruise ;) I Can't wait to read your Review and see Those Great tip U got.. Not to much longer now....

Take Care and Thanks alot for Reading :D

Thank you, I am have to learn how to do a review and include pictures, my last review I did a while back just was all words..I should figure it out before I cruise...:D

• 2 months later...

LOL I stay forgetting how to do pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I do FB lik, and sometimes I take all day trying to figuring it out how,. But I know when I read a review I LOVE to see pix while Im reading, so i try hard .. And U are More then Welcome :)

Thank you, I am have to learn how to do a review and include pictures, my last review I did a while back just was all words..I should figure it out before I cruise...:D

Such an awesome review. My Bestie and I are cruising this in September for my 30th Birthday!! I enjoyed reading all of this and looking at your pictures! Congratulations and Best Wishes on a fabulous wedding! I can't wait to read the review and see the pictures!!

• 3 weeks later...

Heeeeey and Thank You Alot.. For real Which Ship are U going on?? Yall better have a Ball :D

Such an awesome review. My Bestie and I are cruising this in September for my 30th Birthday!! I enjoyed reading all of this and looking at your pictures! Congratulations and Best Wishes on a fabulous wedding! I can't wait to read the review and see the pictures!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived