Any NEW promo codes?

bunchesofun

Earlier in the month I used BGT002 to get 10% off an excursion. Just tried it again and said not appliciable. Tried BGT001 and it says applied, but doesn't discount the tour amount.

Are there any NEW promo codes floating around? I thought these were supposed to expire May 30, but looks like they already have.

Earlier in the month I used BGT002 to get 10% off an excursion. Just tried it again and said not appliciable. Tried BGT001 and it says applied, but doesn't discount the tour amount.

Are there any NEW promo codes floating around? I thought these were supposed to expire May 30, but looks like they already have.

That's exactly what happened to us when we tried last weekend.

anyone know if you can get the discount IF you have already booked and paid for the excursion? Maybe as a OBC?

No you can't, but you can cancel your excursion (in which case the money will be refunded to your credit card, probably about a week later) and rebook using the code for a discount. Of course, this strategy contains some risk, for example if your excursion is sold out and someone else books during the time between your cancellation and rebooking.

Codes are area specific. Example, If the BGTOO1 is for the Bahamas and you are going to the western Caribbean it wont work. Make sure you know where the codes are applicable for.

BGD001 is no longer working for Bahamas in November. I believe it was stated earlier that they were good thru May, so that appears to be true.

Yes, it would be really useful if people would post not just the code, for the itinerary for the offer!

So if anyone has any codes that work in June, please post them! And let us know if they're for Bahamas, Eastern, Western, Mexico, etc!

Thanks!

Archived