Vancouver - Tim Horton's

Is there a Tim Horton's near the Hampton Inn Downton? Or would I be better off just stopping at the airport when I arrive to get my fix?

Do they take credit cards? I hadn't planned on exchanging any money but if it is cash only I will definitely do that.

Is there a Tim Horton's near the Hampton Inn Downton? Or would I be better off just stopping at the airport when I arrive to get my fix?

Do they take credit cards? I hadn't planned on exchanging any money but if it is cash only I will definitely do that.

There is TH at the airport (was just there 2 days ago seeing a friend off) and they only take MasterCard. There is a food court in the domestic area and upstairs is an observation deck area, all glass, with plenty of tables where you can wait comfortably. :)

They take Mastercard (not VISA); and will also take US$

The nearest one to your hotel is a few blocks up Robson at approximately Richards, on the north side of Robson; somewhat closer than the one on W.Pender previously mentioned (nicer walk too). For some reason this one doesn't show in Google if you search for it, but it is there.

That Robson & Richards store does not even show up on Timmy's corporate site....but I have no doubt that it is there. It would be about a 3 to 4 block walk west on Robson St from the hotel, it is a nicer walk than the Pender location and likely in the direction you are heading.

That would be the better one - it is next door to the Westin Grand - I used it a lot during the soccer tournament as our check in headquarters was at the Grand and as a volunteer we were given Timmy's gift cards for our meals when we weren't working at BC Place.

Cheers

Dennis

There is TH at the airport (was just there 2 days ago seeing a friend off) and they only take MasterCard. There is a food court in the domestic area and upstairs is an observation deck area, all glass, with plenty of tables where you can wait comfortably. :)

If you are coming in through customs/immigration, just as you leave the baggage hall just keep going straight and you will hit one. In the domestic arrivals area I also remember one between the bank of baggage carousels that WestJet uses and the one used by Air Canada, just behind the escalators,

Archived