Juices

If my memory recalls correctly, the fruit punch and lemonade are always available. But I read on another post, that if you remember where the other juices such as orange juice, apple juice and cranberry juice was in the morning, it will still be there later in the day. They just take the signs down. Hope this helps.

Does Carnival have the juices avalible 24 hrs. on the Lido Deck? If so, what juices are avalible? Thanks for your help.....

The Lido deck is not open 24/7

After dinner, it is closed.(meaning the buffet area)

You would have to call room service if you have a hankering for juice at 3am:eek:

The bars are open until late on the lido deck and perhaps they can supply juice for you.

The Lido deck is not open 24/7

After dinner, it is closed.(meaning the buffet area)

You would have to call room service if you have a hankering for juice at 3am:eek:

The bars are open until late on the lido deck and perhaps they can supply juice for you.

That isn't true, the Lido area has lemonaide, coffee and tea 24/7.

I am calling lemonaide juice.

That isn't true, the Lido area has lemonaide, coffee and tea 24/7

Well, they must hide it well. I am an insomniac and have looked for coffee at 4am..and have never found it....regardless, the OP is asking about juice, but thank you for the info...I shall continue to look for coffee...lol.....:)

Does Carnival have the juices avalible 24 hrs. on the Lido Deck? If so, what juices are avalible? Thanks for your help.....

Not on the Lido deck after breakfast. The dispensers and ice on Lido are available 24 hours, as is coffee, tea, and hot water. I think hot chocolate, too.

You can get juices through room service.

That isn't true, the Lido area has lemonaide, coffee and tea 24/7

Well, they must hide it well. I am an insomniac and have looked for coffee at 4am..and have never found it....regardless, the OP is asking about juice, but thank you for the info...I shall continue to look for coffee...lol.....:)

Do you think too much coffee might have something to do with that? :D

Never looked for any at 4am, but Guest Services is supposed to be 24 hours, too, so you can ask them what's the deal.

If my memory recalls correctly, the fruit punch and lemonade are always available. But I read on another post, that if you remember where the other juices such as orange juice, apple juice and cranberry juice was in the morning, it will still be there later in the day. They just take the signs down. Hope this helps.

Fruit punch went the way of the dodo bird years ago? Its been quite a while anyway, though I cant remember when they took away the fruit punch. Rumors were it was staining the carpet in the buffet area from so many spills.

Archived