Laundry on infinity

Salmac

Sometimes there are "fill the bag" specials or "Twenty items for one price" specials. It will vary by cruise so you'll have to wait until you are on board to find out. Be aware that laundry does not include pressing. Often your clothes come back folded so neatly (or on hangers) and require nothing further. But not always.

Sometimes there are "fill the bag" specials or "Twenty items for one price" specials. It will vary by cruise so you'll have to wait until you are on board to find out. Be aware that laundry does not include pressing. Often your clothes come back folded so neatly (or on hangers) and require nothing further. But not always.

There are also some laundry specials depending on your Captain Club Status. Additionally, below is a link to Celebrity laundry services on board. The prices are similiar to what I pay at home so I usually just throw my stuff in the suitcase and have it done on board.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/footer/faqResults.do?faqSubjectName=Ship+%26+Stateroom+Details&faqId=566&faqSubjectId=70

We just spent 23 days on Infinity. It was a 16+7night B2B. We were hoping for the fill the bag special laundry deal, but it never was offered.

We were Classic Captain's Club for the first leg and the laundry coupon offer was for "10% off Laundry Services totaling a minimum of $10".

We were hopeful that by becoming Select Captain's Club on the second leg, we might get a better deal. Not so much though. The second leg was only 7 days and the Select laundry coupon was for "Up to Two Complimentary Pressed items". That wasn't quite what we needed by that time.

We washed out a lot of things in the bathroom sink and used the line in the shower to dry them overnight.

Oh! We were in AquaClass.

I have used the laundry on the Century and the Equinox. I wear only cottons and linens. The laundry alway came back nicely folded( cotton tops) and my pants, linen shirts were ironed or pressed, no wrinkles. It is well worth it to me, so I pack less clothes.

We were on the Infinity for back-to-back Panama Canal cruises (4-10-2012 and 4-25-2012). The hubby and I are both elite members of the Captain's Club.

On the elite coupon sheet, in addition to the usual laundry, dry cleaning and pressing coupons, was a coupon I don't remember seeing lately. It was a "stuff the bag" coupon for $20.00 (ie, all the laundry that could be stuffed into a laundry bag cleaned for $20.00). We were on the Century last November and I just don't remember that coupon. But then again, I am over the age of 50, so heaven knows how good the memory is anymore.

That was a great link for the laundry prices - it was exactly the info I was looking for!

I believe the prices have gone up. Below is the price list from our Summit cruise last month:

IMG_2556.jpg

Archived