Who complains and why?

Glad someone can see my side of the story. I got to the point that I stopped traveling with the complainers. The minute they would walk into a hotel room, they would found fault and these were 4 and 5 star hotels, not Motel 8 or whatever. Yes, you are right, they want a free ride. Some of these complainers told me they went for a week's vacation, the hotel room cost them over $300 a NIGHT and they wound up spending $50 for the whole week. Honestly, this is pathetic. I just shake my head and roll my eyes :rolleyes:.

I know, but this is why the companies aren't easy to give up something to the people that they should...too many people take advantage and ruin it for those that need it...

The shirts for the next Heald cruise...and I am certainly not saying anything bad about him as I really like him and we have cruised with him and he has a special place in our hearts as well, but some take it a bit too far...

stalker2.jpg

I can't believe these are the actual shirts it must be a joke. Anyone who would wear these would be suspect and can't believe that they could be the official shirts. I'm sure even JH would not wear these, maybe only his most adoring, really adoring persons. This must be a mistake or a bad joke.

I can't believe these are the actual shirts it must be a joke. Anyone who would wear these would be suspect and can't believe that they could be the official shirts. I'm sure even JH would not wear these, maybe only his most adoring, really adoring persons. This must be a mistake or a bad joke.

They are a joke, they are not the actual shirts, just referring to those friends (fans) that are a bit offensive and obsessive...

I was just reading another thread where someone posted to pass the popcorn .. which is another way to put down the OP. Or to post back to put butter on it and to make fun at the OPs expense. Or if someone has a complaint to post "any day on a cruise is better than a day at work" again dismissing the complaint and putting down the person who dares make a complaint.

Those 2 statements....about the popcorn & the day at work one....drive me nuts! The popcorn one is just plain rude and the day at work one makes no logical sense. When I work I get paid....I don't have to give the boss money to have a crappy day....

the shirts for the next heald cruise...and i am certainly not saying anything bad about him as i really like him and we have cruised with him and he has a special place in our hearts as well, but some take it a bit too far...

stalker2.jpg

lol!!!!

Try not liking a certain embarkation port. You will get torn up in this place. When someone doesnt agree with you, it somehow hurts their pride deep inside them.

I have found there are a lot of people that are terribly rude on here. There are a lot of nice people too. I hope you have fun on your future cruises.

It's interesting that folks are criticizing those who are questioning the new loyalty plan and cutbacks on Carnival. They are being portrayed as having expectations of freebies, spoiled, and entitled. Yet look at the posts on Facebook and the blog and there is where you will find the folks who are asking for the freebies. Seems many of the cheerleaders are the ones who want something special for their cruise.

Seriously!!!

It's no fun to have a bad vacation of any kind. After all we all spend our hard earned money to be able to get away for a few days.

But when things would go wrong my late husband use to say "Don't worry about it we are making memories" and boy was he right. I look back at some of those "memories" and now they make me smile and sometimes they even make me laugh out loud.

I do think some people complain just to complain, some people have things they are real complaints and some people just like to post on here and either "cheerlead" or "bash" the complainers.

Just my opinion. You all can start bashing me now.

Archived