Upsell fairy called!!!

cooler

At work today and missed a call that I thought was from my PVP, so I called her back and it was not her that called me!

I asked her what the chances are that it was an upgrade call, she said it was possible but kind of doubted it being just 4 days out from sailing. So I chalked it up to being a courtesy call about sailing next Monday. No big deal on missing that call.

Then about an hour later I get another call from Carnival!!! I was lucky enough to be able to answer this second call. But thought to myself just a call back on the courtesy call. NO!!!! Upsell pitch due to our Anniversary that I listed under our booking of "special occasion" your celebrating while on this cruise. (Maybe that's one way to get the call???)

Offered me to go from a 4C interior to a 8C balcony for $206.00. I told him I only had $100.00 to spend (was tempted to take the first offer but thanks to these forums I have learned better.) He asked me to hold and came back and said he has been "authorized" to let me have it for $125.00 TOTAL for both of us so I bit.

I am still in shock that I got a second call back from them but even happier with our first balcony!!!

Upsell pitch due to our Anniversary that I listed under our booking of "special occasion" your celebrating while on this cruise. (Maybe that's one way to get the call???)

Congrats on your upgrade. Where did you find the "special occasion" section on the website? I looked but could not find it.

That's awesome! Enjoy, out of curiosity what is the area code carnival calls from so I can watch for it just in case. I but that I am celebrating my 30th birthday on board, so maybe they will call me closer to my cruise. :D

Congrats on your upgrade. Where did you find the "special occasion" section on the website? I looked but could not find it.

You need to add it when you have a booking. You will see all the travelers listed and then you can add info regarding their medical info, B-days, honeymoon and anniversary date.

Archived