Mariner to Asia

I'm looking forward to it also..Was very interested in the VOS for this years June 11th Singapore-Shanghai cruise...However the airfare (a few months ago) for us put a quick stop to that and then the ship ended up selling out very quickly....So I will need to be more focused and earlier planning...Any idea when the books will open for Asia cruises for August '13 ?...I was thinking I read maybe June 4th..Hopefully they have a similar itinerary....Not interested in any that include Japan.

• 4 weeks later...
When will RCCL announce the Mariner re-positioning to Asia?

I've called them twice about it and they keep saying 'two weeks time something should be on the web' but this goes back to about 5 weeks ago so im not holding my breath.

I've called them twice about it and they keep saying 'two weeks time something should be on the web' but this goes back to about 5 weeks ago so im not holding my breath.

It can be typical of most big companies,including Cruise Lines.Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing?

I have been told the same. I called RCCL today (on another subject) and asked about this. I was told that they in the UK don't know when the schedule will be released and just to keep checking the web and phone every week.

Archived