Freedom of the Seas a single twenty something's review!

Just got off the Freedom of the Seas May 27th Western Caribbean sailing. I will definitely be doing a full review as soon as possible. It was amazing and ridiculous times. Didn't go to bed before 4 am any night, was nicknamed Michael Jackson, and had a few run ins with security!

Just got off the Freedom of the Seas May 27th Western Caribbean sailing. I will definitely be doing a full review as soon as possible. It was amazing and ridiculous times. Didn't go to bed before 4 am any night, was nicknamed Michael Jackson, and had a few run ins with security!

Can't wait for the review

I was going to ask why you weren't at the roll call but I think that answers it. :)

I was on the cruise as well...I won't be able to write a full review but if anyone has any questions I'll be happy to answer. Overall a great week except for a busted Flowrider. Only one side of it was working, so obviously the line got pretty long at times, and they didn't allow stand up surfing either. Sadly that was one of the things I was looking forward to the most but there were still plenty of other things to do!

Archived