New added deck 6 balconies on Splendour

Hi , has anyone tried one of the new added on balconies on deck 6 on the Splendour?

Why I ask is because last week we booked a guaranty balcony on Splendour for next September and we have been allocated a deluxe balcony on deck 6 already, (seems a bit Quick).

Why we are concerned is because we have previously had an inside on deck 3 on this ship which we thought was very tiny at 138 sq feet. The size of the new deck 6 balcony is 150 sq feet, and seems rather small for a balcony cabin, these converted cabins prior to the refit were actually out side window cabins.

I tried to view the new cabin on the RCCL site but photos are not available.

Any info would be appreciated .

Thanks

Hi

I'm on the Splendour on 23rd June and staying in one of the new balcony cabins on Deck 6.

I will take a couple of photos and post when I get back.

:)

Thanks, pictures will be great. I am in one of the cabins in November and am concerned about the size as they sound tiny (smaller than normal).

• 3 weeks later...
I also have an E2 balcony cabin on deck 6 booked for October. I would appreciate any info as I am wondering if the other decks have larger cabins.

I was on Splendour in May I glimpsed at a refurbed deck 6 cabin. It did feel smaller than the voyager class balcony cabins, certainly the layout is different. It was a little spartan for my taste but that siad, eveything is new

• 1 month later...
Hi

I'm on the Splendour on 23rd June and staying in one of the new balcony cabins on Deck 6.

I will take a couple of photos and post when I get back.Hello,

We just booked Splendour for next year. How were the cabins with balcony on deck 6, We they big enough.

Regards

Richard

Archived