Allure-MDR - Starbucks or Seattles Best

When I order coffee with dessert in the MDR on the Allure is it Starbucks or Seattle's Best. I am talking about the free coffee not the premium coffee drinks (espresso, and or cappuccino) that you pay extra for. Not that I really have a problem with either but I was just wondering. On our FOS 2009 cruise we always had coffee with our dessert. We ordered the first night and then every night after it our wonderful server brought it to us every night. For me it is one of the best things about cruising.

Thanks in advance.

Missy:D

The sell both at my job.

I don't drink coffee much but Seattle's Best tastes way less bitter than Starbucks. I find the coffee at Starbucks a bit strong, for my personal taste. I'm a tea toddler so what do I know about coffee?:D Now Starbucks Chai Lattes now we're talking.

I love the coffee in the MDR...no charge! Much better than the coffee in the buffet!

I believe they use the same coffee in the Windjammer, as they do in the MDR. There is also no charge for the coffee in the Windjammer.

We were on the Oasis in May and ate in the MDR for breakfast and dinner each day. The coffe that was served was Seattle's best - we asked the waiter because ir was so good - he actually went back into the kitchen and came back out and showed us the bag of coffee.

I am assuming it is the same for the Allure.

Thanks so much for the replies, I am not picky either way and by no means am I a coffee snob (we all know those people that will only drink X brand...). We just like a little pick me up in the evening to stay up a little later. My philosophy is that I can sleep on the flight home and try to take in as much on the ship as possible. I need the caffeine to keep me going.

Missy:D

Archived