Brillance of the Seas questions

Has anyone recently been on this ship? Please offer feedback of both likes and dislikes! Thinking about a New England itinerary.

What is the dress code for the main dining room? Are suite or balcony rooms worth the extra $$$? What's the best deck to be on? Roomy enough for 3 in a cabin?

The dress code is the same for every ship....casual nights, docker and golf/polo shirt are fine for men. Women, capris, sundress, slacks will be the outfit of choice.

On formal nights, tux or suit and gown or cocktail dress is the attire.

I think a balcony is a must....but it's up to your pocketbook! 3 adults can be tight in a standard cabin.

I love the outdoor dining space in the WJ on Radiance class ships. The self-leveling pool tables are fun. I hate the enclosed adult Solarium pool!

I also enjoy the outside tables of the windjammer.

But contrary to the previous poster I LOVE the closed solarium. Especially on sea days, there is no wind and you cannot get sunburned (which I do very easily)

I also enjoy the outside tables of the windjammer.

But contrary to the previous poster I LOVE the closed solarium. Especially on sea days, there is no wind and you cannot get sunburned (which I do very easily)

I agree, although I'd still use sunscreen because I'm not convinced that the glass roof blocks any significant amount of UV rays. Having a climate controlled pool area which allows you to swim and relax in comfort and without concern for the elements (hot or cold) while still being able to enjoy the scenery, is an especially wonderful feature of the Radiance class ships.

We are looking forward to sailing on the new and improved Brilliance in 2013 when it takes over for Jewel of the Seas.:)

I love the solarium too!!

We love the Brilliance so very much: 18 completed cruises on her and 4 more coming up: love the crew; love the outside dining; the Seaview Cafe; the solarium!!! Can't wait for Sept 8 for our first TA on BR!!:D

Archived