Australian Lobster in Crown Grill

lesharona

Is the Crown Grill really worth the extra charge and is the Australian Lobster available every night?
Only lobster available at the Crown Grill are 4 oz. Maine Lobster Tails. You can order as many as you want. We have only eaten at the Crown Grill once and that was three years ago and the experience was good but we were with family and we were celebrating three anniversaries that night. We have been on five Princess cruises since than and haven't been back since although we have done Sabatini's twice and the Bayou Grill once. We will probably go there again on the Golden this fall on embarkation night but that will be free as a new suite perk so we will give it another try. Some posters really enjoy the Crown Grill while others not so much.

Only lobster available at the Crown Grill are 4 oz. Maine Lobster Tails. You can order as many as you want. We have only eaten at the Crown Grill once and that was three years ago and the experience was good but we were with family and we were celebrating three anniversaries that night. We have been on five Princess cruises since than and haven't been back since although we have done Sabatini's twice and the Bayou Grill once. We will probably go there again on the Golden this fall on embarkation night but that will be free as a new suite perk so we will give it another try. Some posters really enjoy the Crown Grill while others not so much.

Specialty restaurants are now included in the price of suites?

We will probably go there again on the Golden this fall on embarkation night but that will be free as a new suite perk so we will give it another try.

Where did you get the info about this being a new suite perk? We book suites, and I have not seen anything about that.

Thanks for the info!

This is a new suite perk starting June 1st. It is only good for embarkation day, so you need to call when you get on the ship. There is current information on Princess' web site. We're definitely going to take advantage of it on our next cruise. We ate at the Crown Grill in April on the Golden and enjoyed it very much. I highly recommend the Black and Blue Onion soup.

Well, I asked before I looked. I did find it. Certainly nice to know.

http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf

No one said anything about it when we were on the Star last month, so it must be very new.

Hi Nancy - Found you quite by accident, but we have you listed on a tour in Bora Bora from the Star cruise next March 2013. We haven't seen you posting on our Roll Call for a long time and would like to know if you are still with us on that cruise. Please come by and say hello. We hope you're still with us on the Star next March.

Archived