Suite question regarding Blu Restaurant

NicoleAbbate

We are booked on the Summit in a celebrity suite.

I know that we will have a butler in our category.

My question is, can the butler bring us breakfast in our stateroom from Blu? What about Dinner, would we be able to get Blu dinner menu in our suite delivered to us?

We are booked on the Summit in a celebrity suite.

I know that we will have a butler in our category.

My question is, can the butler bring us breakfast in our stateroom from Blu? What about Dinner, would we be able to get Blu dinner menu in our suite delivered to us?

No, you can only get breakfast or dinner from the MDR...

We've been in Blu several times and room service from the restaurant was not available. Perhaps things have changed since our last sailing in November. Enjoy your cruise.

Elizabeth

From the FAQs on Celebrity's website:

If you are staying in a suite and would like a full breakfast served in your suite between 7:30AM and 10AM, notify your stateroom attendant the night before by filling out the breakfast request form.

Quote:

If you are staying in a suite and would like a full breakfast served in your suite between 7:30AM and 10AM, notify your stateroom attendant the night before by filling out the breakfast request form.

So would i be able to get breakfast from Blu delivered to my suite?

But to answer the OP's question, the menu items served at Blu are NOT available via room service or the butler.

Ok thank you

What about a particular drink they serve in Qsine would I be able to have that delivered to my suite?

You have a butler, not a slave....

I suppose if you give him a large enough tip, he will bring you a snack from bistro on 5 stopping at the martini bar for your favorite vodka, but for most folks, you get breakfast from wherever they prepare room service breakfast...and it probably comes from the buffet area, not the MDR. A drink can come from anywhere that's close to your cabin. If you want something special, I suggest you ask with your wallet open.....you are asking for a favor and likely extra effort.

You have a butler, not a slave....

I suppose if you give him a large enough tip, he will bring you a snack from bistro on 5 stopping at the martini bar for your favorite vodka, but for most folks, you get breakfast from wherever they prepare room service breakfast...and it probably comes from the buffet area, not the MDR. A drink can come from anywhere that's close to your cabin. If you want something special, I suggest you ask with your wallet open.....you are asking for a favor and likely extra effort.

Obviously i know the butler is not a slave, I have stayed in a suite before but not on a ship that had blu or qsine hence the nature of my questions

You may eat "IN" BLU while staying in a suite pending availability. We have never had a problem at breakfast or dinner getting a seat in BLU at primetime, so i would not worry about that. (2x on Eclipse in January and no problems)

I have never asked the butler about getting items from BLU or Qsine into the cabin, but I would think not impossible. We have asked for items from Cafe al Bacio and received treats from here daily, no problem in our room. I guess it depends on your butler (and tips).

Why do you want all of these items in your room? Isn't it easy enough to simply dine in BLU and gran a cocktail from Qsine?

You may eat "IN" BLU while staying in a suite pending availability. We have never had a problem at breakfast or dinner getting a seat in BLU at primetime, so i would not worry about that. (2x on Eclipse in January and no problems)

I have never asked the butler about getting items from BLU or Qsine into the cabin, but I would think not impossible. We have asked for items from Cafe al Bacio and received treats from here daily, no problem in our room. I guess it depends on your butler (and tips).

Why do you want all of these items in your room? Isn't it easy enough to simply dine in BLU and gran a cocktail from Qsine?

Well we like to sleep late and spend alot of time in the room so we would never make it to breakfast before 10am. I would like to enjoy the cocktail from Qsine while getting ready for dinner

We usually sleep til 12-1pm but get breakfast delivered around 9:30-10am and go right back to sleep

We usually sleep til 12-1pm but get breakfast delivered around 9:30-10am and go right back to sleep

What time do you go to sleep? What time do you expect your room steward to clean your stateroom?

We were just in royal suite on equinox and were only able to get meals delivered from MDR. The butler brought us the menu and we were able to choose what we wanted from it. He said they were unable to deliver from Blu or any of the specialty restaurants to your room.

I totally get that, especially when I am working graveyards and it is tough to swap back and forth with your sleep schedule...and it is your vacation, ENJOY!...and ignore the rest.

I totally get that, especially when I am working graveyards and it is tough to swap back and forth with your sleep schedule...and it is your vacation, ENJOY!...and ignore the rest.

Thanks...My husband works over 100 hours a week and I work with him, He is a small business owner. No such thing as 40 or 50 hour work weeks!! we are tired and need the rest! its the only time we can sleep

Thanks...My husband works over 100 hours a week and I work with him, He is a small business owner. No such thing as 40 or 50 hour work weeks!! we are tired and need the rest! its the only time we can sleep

Ditto...DW and I own our business too (24/7/365 business) and we cherish these cruise getaways when we can get 'em.

Archived