The Epic called ... I answered (again)

kerrytens

Here's a question for my fellow Epic lovers out there ... what is it about this ship that brings you back? I sailed on her in December and I just rebooked again. Heck, I even went for the same room.

For me, she just got in my head. I'd look at other ships and then think about all of the things I loved about her. Best of all, I am now able to look forward to all of the things I couldn't do the first time around:D

So excited ... the second time around!

LOVE this ship:)

We sailed in January 2011. When we got back, it only took me 3 weeks to rebook (but only because the pricing wasn't out yet lol). We sail in February. Same room and everything. I loved the ship and there was so much we DIDN'T get to do, that I really needed another week to do it all!

I want to do cirque, teppanyaki, more slam allen and the ice bar to name a few. Can't wait! If I lived in Miami, I'd be stalking for deals on her - I LOVE Epic!

We sailed in January 2011. When we got back, it only took me 3 weeks to rebook (but only because the pricing wasn't out yet lol). We sail in February. Same room and everything. I loved the ship and there was so much we DIDN'T get to do, that I really needed another week to do it all!

I want to do cirque, teppanyaki, more slam allen and the ice bar to name a few. Can't wait! If I lived in Miami, I'd be stalking for deals on her - I LOVE Epic!

I just took a peek at your Epic pics and I can not wait for posh!!!

I want to do cirque, Blue Man, ice bar and...well I really want to do everything!

Thanks for leaving the pics there for us to see! January just seems so far away right now!:p

I want to do cirque, Blue Man, ice bar and...well I really want to do everything!

Thanks for leaving the pics there for us to see! January just seems so far away right now!:p

anytime! That's why they're there! We LOVED sailing in January - best thing is when December come and gets crazy, like it does for most people, there's a big fat light at the end of the crazy train....January on Epic!! Posh is awesome. We can't wait to do it again!

Congrats

I first sailed Epic Dec 2010 and now booked for Feb 2013

We had a great time on the ship but missed out on lots of activities. There are more restaurants to try. We wont even get off the ship in Nassau this time. That was a HUGE mistake. Now we are Epic veterans, I think we will actually enjoy the second cruise much more since we know where to to and what to do.

We have a 2 bedroom booked and thinking of bringing 1 or 2 friends or family with us. We would love to show them around.

We first sailed in October last year on a TA and loved it, the 2 weeks flew, I have now booked us for the same TA crossing again this October, we don't care about the ports it wouldn't worry us if we didn't get off at all. We are recently back from a RC med cruise and all I did was compare and I'm afraid it could not come close to the Epic, roll on October I say!!

Sailed in February in an aft penthouse...Loved the ship, especially Posh and the Haven area. Epic Club and Epic Grill are great..Took us 3 days to book for next january. This time we are staying in a 2 bedroom right up front. We never even went to a show but still enjoyed ourselves. Can't wait to get back now that we know the ship well and know what to expect....

I see that I'm not the only person who wasn't able to do everything on their first Epic cruise;)

I totally agree that this time will be more exciting since we know exactly where to go and what to do. I know for sure that the Cirque show is on our radar because we somehow made the decision to try other dinner experiences - not this time!

We first sailed in October last year on a TA and loved it, the 2 weeks flew, I have now booked us for the same TA crossing again this October, we don't care about the ports it wouldn't worry us if we didn't get off at all. We are recently back from a RC med cruise and all I did was compare and I'm afraid it could not come close to the Epic, roll on October I say!!

That is the Epic trip that I wish to do, a TA, so that I have LOTS of time on the ship:D. Enjoy your second TA this fall!

Cirque was super, Blue Man Group was awful.

Lucky you Foinnc, their were lots of Americans onboard last year that did the back to back.

Funny because we did not expect to like Blue Man Group but it turned out to be the best entertainment onboard for our group.:)

Why didn't you like BMG? I personally loved it but I love percussion so it sort of makes sense for me.

My review of the BMG:

The Blue Man Group was a disappointment. We did not care much for the show. It seemed to be designed for adolescent tastes. There were several parts of the show that involved spitting up. The group did show some talent, such as how to grab up to 20 gumballs out of the air and keep them in his mouth, later regurgitating it into a pile. The group actually took a camera and stuck it down a member of the audience’s throat, which projected on the screen. We could almost see his stomach. At the finale of the show, the audience got rolled by toilet paper, like teens would do to someone’s yard. Several people walked out of the show. We didn’t but wish we had. Still, some people seemed to enjoy the show. The group of six usually met at Spice H20 for beer after our shore excursions. One day, we called it the Blue Moon Group, which was more fun than the Blue Man Group show.

I'm so happy to read how many of you love the EPIC. :) I'm planning a June 2013 trip to fulfill my parents number #1 bucket list desire - to see the Vatican. Our group is growing and consists of 11 family members which range in age from 10 to 73. It sounds like this ship can provide a fantastic experience for our wide range of tastes and interests! :D

Archived