Are you a Carnival Diamond cruiser?

We have seen a list of Platinum cruisers. I started that post long ago..

We have also been told there are over 3000 Milestone cruisers.

Just wondering ... how many Diamond cruisers are there...

Start a list... add your name... and repost... just wondering what the total will be...

Start a list... add your name... and repost... just wondering what the total will be...

yes i am

Guest LoveMyBoxer

You do understand that CC is probably on about 1% of the cruising industry right? Then factor in those who only sail on Carnival!

Would have been had John not lied about those already at top level would be grandfathered in. Have 184 days with 11 booked. Next booking will be on another cruise line. I'd rather pay more then be lied to and have things taken away for loyalty!

:D

i would guess there are between 2000-3000 at the diamond level. I doubt that you'll get to 100 here. How many signed up on that Platinum list that was going around and there are zillions of them.

I dont think there will be that many at the Diamond level... Milestone yes... but there are many Milestones... I am almost one myself..number 24 in September with 25 booked.... that it will take probably until I am dead... to hit that Diamond level now...

:D

i would guess there are between 2000-3000 at the diamond level. I doubt that you'll get to 100 here. How many signed up on that Platinum list that was going around and there are zillions of them.

So lets put the question to CCL and JH.... How many Diamond cruisers are there with this new program...

Mischelle - Carnival Facebook coordinator has told us there are about 3,150 Milestone.

However, some of those will be demoted to Platinum because they do not have 200 days.

Hubby, myself and our 20 year old son are now all Diamond.

Our 20 year old is the only individual under the age of 21 with at the DOUBLE MILESTONE LEVEL.....(oooppps I forgot ....that is not a level) : (

Oldest son has 26 cruises but only has 143 days...so he is one of the Milestone that was LIED TO (directly by SEVERAL Carnival employees) that he would be grandfathered into the HIGHEST LEVEL (direct quote).

Edited by LHP

Would have been had John not lied about those already at top level would be grandfathered in. Have 184 days with 11 booked. Next booking will be on another cruise line. I'd rather pay more then be lied to and have things taken away for loyalty!

Yep. I agree 100%. I hate hate hate being LIED to and that is excatly what happened.

Mischelle - Carnival Facebook coordinator has told us there are about 3,150 Milestone.

However, some of those will be demoted to Platinum because they do not have 200 days.

Our 20 year old is the only individual under the age of 21 with at the DOUBLE MILESTONE LEVEL.....(oooppps I forgot ....that is not a level) : (

Oldest son has 26 cruises but only has 143 days...so he is one of the Milestone that was LIED TO (directly by SEVERAL Carnival employees) that he would be grandfathered into the HIGHEST LEVEL (direct quote).

So the grandfathering was only for the Platinum level and not Diamond?

Linda -

It sucks doesn't it - being LIED to by a company you have been loyal to.

I was also told by several Carnival employess that I would be in the top level. One being when I was on the Triumph in March.

LIED to about being grandfathered into the top level and LIED to about Milestone not being a level. It has been a level since that had it - up until today that is. What is that hog wash about only suppose to get the Milestone card on your 25th, 50, 75th and 100th cruise. If there was never a Milestone level - then why did everyone at Carnival refer to guests as Milestone guest. So many LIES, over and over.

You know I may not like the truth but I hate hate being LIED to.

Edited by nonna5

I also feel lied to. We have 32 cruises and 176 days and now are considered platinuim again. With 3 more cruises booked this year we will be at 196. I also thought with that many cruises we would be granfathered into Diamond. Yes I will still cruise, but I am very disappointed in Carnival.

• 1 month later...