Oasis: has anyone brought on case of water or red bull

I have read in RC rules/regs bringing on any beverages is prohibited. Does anyone have any input as to how security works at Port Everglades regarding this issue. I would love to bring on a sealed case of Red Bull and water.

On the Oasis we brought a case of water on in a rolling duffel. Had to claim it in the naughty room so they could see it wasn't something else.

We should have secured it with tape and put a luggage tag on it to avoid the trip to open the bag which we did on the Allure.

Both times they allowed the water.

I have read in RC rules/regs bringing on any beverages is prohibited. Does anyone have any input as to how security works at Port Everglades regarding this issue. I would love to bring on a sealed case of Red Bull and water.

If I had a case of Redbull, I wouldn't need a cabin for sleeping. I'd be bouncing around the ship nonstop for the entire cruise.:eek: LOL

OK so I am to to cruising on RCCL. I have cruised a number of times but only on disney. Disney allows you to take on any beverage you want. As long as you carry it on (beer, wine, water, pop) you can bring it on.

I know RCCL does not allow beer and so on.

Am I understanding correctly that I can bring a case of pop and a case of water onto the ship. If I slap a tag on it can I check it?

Am I understanding correctly that I can bring a case of pop and a case of water onto the ship. If I slap a tag on it can I check it?

Usually. One time at Port Canaveral they made us carry it on because it wasn't in a piece of luggage.

Thank you all so very much for all your input..

I will plan on placing a luggage tag on the case of water and red bull with clear tape around the packaging and checking it with our checked bags.

Cant wait till the 23rd. This is our first cruise on the Oasis...

Any other thoughts I am ready to read.

Bodibltgirl

I've taken a case of 24 of diet dr pepper, reinforced with clear packing tape, with a luggage tag, dropped off with porters, with no problem May2011! This year, I took only a 12 pack, no tape with a tag, and again dropped it off with the porters. Both times they arrived unharmed. I bought the soda card each time but need my DDP in the am as I do not drink coffee!

We just got off the Oasis yesterday. We had a case of water still wrapped in the plastic. Was delivered to the stateroom just like it was luggage. It was pretty obvious the bottles were never opened.

Not a problem at all.

Archived