Southbound Island Patters

harleysmama

I can do that to the ones who want it after I get back on the 18th.

Maybe you can scan them and upload them to photobucket and put a link back here to them? Then you wouldn't have to send them out to everyone individually.

Have a great cruise. :)

Maybe you can scan them and upload them to photobucket and put a link back here to them? Then you wouldn't have to send them out to everyone individually.

Have a great cruise. :)

If I can find someone to tell me how to upload them to photobucket... Computer challenged here...

If I can find someone to tell me how to upload them to photobucket... Computer challenged here...

I know what you mean but any 10 year old (or at most 16) can help :D:D:D.

The other thing to do would be to email them to someone (someone will volunteer on here, I'll do it if I see it) who can upload them and then they can link them to cruise critic. But you would need to be able to scan them.

You can also use Flickr to upload the scanned Patters. You can join and upload 200 pictures for free. After you join, you will see an "Upload" link at the top of the page. Click on that, then just drag your scans onto the screen. Hit the Upload button, and you're done.

You can also use Flickr to upload the scanned Patters. You can join and upload 200 pictures for free. After you join, you will see an "Upload" link at the top of the page. Click on that, then just drag your scans onto the screen. Hit the Upload button, and you're done.

Thanks will have to see about that when I get back.

Archived