Early Bird Saver - How do you keep track of future discounts on your cruise price

Aussie Jeep

Hi there, I have booked a cruise under the Early Bird Saver program. If fares now go below what I have paid Carnival will adjust back in my favour. How do you keep track of what the fare is to ensure that you don't miss out on any adjustments. Thanks

I go to the carnival site & type in Fare Viewer in the search bar & the link pops up (which I never remember :) ). YOu have to know your category & all that to be sure of your price. Your PVP will tell you.

I must have a mind for numbers. I know what I paid, for instance $379 pp .. whatever .. and I can remember the number. If the price goes to $359, I can remember that too and know that I now have to match $359.

Maybe if you have a lot of cruises to remember, write it down somewhere?

There is a place to sign into, where you can see the price pp, but then once you are past final payment, the price difference is paid in OBC, so you would just have to keep track.

Get a email receipt when you book or when you change prices and print it out and keep it if you think you will have trouble remembering.

It is your responsibility to watch the fares and report a price drop. I use the fare viewer (search it on carnival.com). I check at least once per day. If you see the price drop (your fare not including the taxes and fees), you will need to submit an early saver price drop form (again, search carnival.com). It's a royal PITA but it saved us $300 last time. If you booked thru a travel agent, it is my understanding that they have to do it for you. I book thru Carnival. The PVP's will not check for you. Good luck!

I use a TA site to check prices, because TA sites to me are easier to get to the price pp faster.

Fareviewer adds everyone's fare together, and I keep track pp.

Since no TA can advertise a lower price .. you can check any site.

Archived