Add me to the list !!

bluehenfan

I have been reading all the postings about the new VIFP loyalty program and up until now it hasn't really effected me. I've done 5 carnival cruises in less then 3 yrs for a total of 31 days, and have another 7 day cruise booked for Sept. I was already gold and will still be gold under new plan - at least I thought I was. Went to check my cruise history on new VIFP club site and I have not been credited for any of the 5 past cruises !! Said I'm Red under new plan. I saw where you could apply to be credited for cruises they missed giving you credit for and I listed dates and ship for each. Then I noticed it said, "Welcome to VIFP club" and it had my nickname and my last name listed. I have never used the nickname when booking. First name is Sandra and that's the name I used when booking. They looked up my history under Sandy, which I never use but they had on my history so of course they found no past cruises listed. I just know if I'm not given credit for those 5 cruises so that I'm at least gold on my cruise in Sept. I will not be a happy camper. So.... add me to the long list of people who are P.O.'d with Carnival right now !!!

I dont think you can blame the new program as your history has been listed under your profile all along and should not have been affected. Did you ever check your history before? Im sure this is going to be easily resolved.

I think your freaking out over nothing. They should be able to fix this fairly easily. A few months ago, my wife's entire cruise history was blown away. Even her past guest number was gone (we had done 6 cruises). My PVP was able to get us fixed up with a new past guest number and all of her cruise history. The process was done within a couple weeks. Don't sweat it. I'm sure it will work out for you.

Archived