seaworld wrist bands all you can eat

Rocky123

I'd imagine sharing the food or wristband with a non-paying guest would not be permitted. The only possible exception I can envision would be with a toddler under maybe the age of two? As to value, depends how long you'll be there, but the park food is usually over-priced to begin with.

I am going to take a flying leap at this, as it has nothing to do with cruising, but was recently at Seaworld San Diego, and I think I know what the OP is referring to. We checked it out- didn't buy it, just looked at the options and the prices, as well as the rules for use. You would have to eat lunch and dinner, and only at a small number of regular sit down resturants, to approach making it "worth it".

Not sure why you would think an $29.95pp price means unlimited food for everyone in your party if you only buy one armband....

I would not buy it. you can buy a meal for three at Busch Gardens/Seaworld. I paid $12 for a wrap and a drink for lunch at Busch gardens a couple of weeks ago and that kept me full for the rest of the day. The meal deal is not worth it to me.

The restaurants in Sea World are not worth it.

Its also a smaller park.

We usually get in real early, do most of the shows and all the rides then head to the hotel to relax and find an early dinner, then we come back later at night for the fireworks show.

My friend and I bought it when we visited Sea World Orlando and we thought it was worth it. We ate smaller meals throughout the day instead of eating larger ones. There are many different places it can be used at and there is lots of variety, not just Hamburgers and hot dogs, but you can get ribs, pizza, salad, fajitas.

I personally thought it was worth it for the sheer fact that you could just stop into a resturant and grab a soda or bottle of water. (Which is great on hot days as that cost can really add up!) We also grabbed some watermelon slices or dessert items a few times as a snack. The only allow you to get one drink, one side and one entree and dessert each time through the line, but you can go through as many times as you want.

Archived