Cruise withdrawal

roger001

Here I was feeling sorry for you...

But it's been 14 months for me and next one isn't until 2013!

Just kidding. I know the feeling... Cruise depression starts the minute you disembark. Only "cure" is to book another asap.

Here I was feeling sorry for you...

But it's been 14 months for me and next one isn't until 2013!

Just kidding. I know the feeling... Cruise depression starts the minute you disembark. Only "cure" is to book another asap.

Shhhhhhhh.....don't tell anyone......but I've got two more already booked....and a spare future cruise deposit still on the books. The addition is terrible isn't it. But I sure like it.

Shhhhhhhh.....don't tell anyone......but I've got two more already booked....and a spare future cruise deposit still on the books. The addition is terrible isn't it. But I sure like it.

Me too 2 booked and a fc still sitting in wait:D.

Whats worse is I have become a closet booker. I cant tell my wife that we are booked already for a future cruise.

Since we just took one in March I'm expected to not be in withdrawal yet. Its not easy being a closet booker , all the sneaking around looking at strange itinerary's. Whispering to people on cruise chat boards.

But as you all know , here in group, You can only get the good stuff if you book a year in advance. ;)

signed ( Dark Waters ) alias deep Throat.

Man, did you have to go and show us the breakfast? My favorite meal? I was on the same Jewel cruise and found having another cruise set for three months later helped me cope with the withdrawal.

Although finding another cruise may be just as much fun as anticipating one that's booked ...

Jim

Whats worse is I have become a closet booker. I cant tell my wife that we are booked already for a future cruise.

So how do you eventually break it to her that there's a cruise booked?

I may have to start doing this with my wife....;)

So how do you eventually break it to her that there's a cruise booked?

I may have to start doing this with my wife....;)

You will know when , I find the six month window is usually safe :D

She actually wanted to do a drive across the country with the kids this summer :eek: can you imagine ???/

good Lord the humanity...

Me too 2 booked and a fc still sitting in wait:D.

How about three more booked and getting ready to book two more as soon as I get my tier graduation email. ;) Have 3 FCR's just burning a whole in my keyboard.....:D

How about three more booked and getting ready to book two more as soon as I get my tier graduation email. ;) Have 3 FCR's just burning a whole in my keyboard.....:D

How about the Epic on Jan. 12, 2013...or the Sky on Jan 7...I hear you guys are a blast to cruise with!

well, thanks a lot dangit. :rolleyes:

Now you've given me extreme PCD

:p;):p

( it's ok...in all reality, I always have PCD unless I'm ON a ship) :D

Ya' know! I was trying to hold off until Autumn, but a summer cruise is really calling me.

How about the Epic on Jan. 12, 2013...or the Sky on Jan 7...I hear you guys are a blast to cruise with!

Those two are too close to the 14 days we'll be cruising the month before. With the exception of the two cruises in December out of Tampa to meet up with friends from the left coast.....we always sail from NYC. Let me know when you'll be leaving from there next. One of the two I will book within 60 days is Jan 19, 2014 on the Breakaway to the Southern Caribbean. I can't wait!!!:D

Wait a minute....... I have not been on a cruise since August 2010. Yikes that sounds horrible.... My next one is scheduled in September. That means I will officially hit the two year mark before I board the Star. Just in case your wondering, I have been in cruise withdraw since about September 2010. It's a horrible sickness, however, you learn to cope! :D

You will know when , I find the six month window is usually safe :D

She actually wanted to do a drive across the country with the kids this summer :eek: can you imagine ???/

good Lord the humanity...

Mine actually told me and I quote "You know there are other things we can do to vacation than cruise?" :eek:

Those two are too close to the 14 days we'll be cruising the month before. With the exception of the two cruises in December out of Tampa to meet up with friends from the left coast.....we always sail from NYC. Let me know when you'll be leaving from there next. One of the two I will book within 60 days is Jan 19, 2014 on the Breakaway to the Southern Caribbean. I can't wait!!!:D

LOL, that is so funny as we are considering the Breakaway the cruise before yours. Didn't we just do this with the Star:).

Mine actually told me and I quote "You know there are other things we can do to vacation than cruise?" :eek:

Hahahaha ....

keep a close eye on Her , thats just crazy talk ..

Another trick I employ is to sign up for any cruise promo or material to be mailed to the house. This way upon reviewing the mail daily theres always a piece of cruise material to subliminally drive the point...

mwhaaaha

Another trick I employ is to sign up for any cruise promo or material to be mailed to the house. This way upon reviewing the mail daily theres always a piece of cruise material to subliminally drive

Nice strategy.............

Hahahaha ....

Another trick I employ is to sign up for any cruise promo or material to be mailed to the house. This way upon reviewing the mail daily theres always a piece of cruise material to subliminally drive the point...

mwhaaaha

LOVE THIS! Think I may use this too!

Since we just took one in March I'm expected to not be in withdrawal yet. Its not easy being a closet booker , all the sneaking around looking at strange itinerary's. Whispering to people on cruise chat boards.

But as you all know , here in group, You can only get the good stuff if you book a year in advance. ;)

signed ( Dark Waters ) alias deep Throat.

BAHAHAHAHA!! Closet booker!! :D I am bad about finding a really excellent deal then calling my husband to have him talk me out of it knowing he will just tell me to go for it!!

Having something booked when you come home sure does take the "sting" out of it!

Hahahaha ....

mwhaaaha

I know, isn't it?

I actually tried to get NCL to send me all the cruise brochures via the mail. Never got them. Ordered them at the end of March. :confused:

Almost had the surprise Suite ruined. Didn't know NCL mails a card to the house congratulating you on getting a Suite. Fortunately, I got to the mailbox first. ;)

Archived