All things Carnival Breeze!

Topo Gigio

Just replying to trigger a message when there are replies as I'd like the 6 day menus as well.

Me too!

You do know you can subscribe to a thread without having to post a message? Go to 'thread tool' - upper right of thread (under the page numbers) and choose 'subscribe' from drop down menu and you should get your 'regular' notifications as per your profile :)

Edited by Froufie

You do know you can subscribe to a thread without having to post a message? Go to 'thread tool' - upper right of thread (under the page numbers) and choose 'subscribe' from drop down menu and you should get your 'regular' notifications as per your profile :)

I want the menus too :o

I have made a thread on this and since there is no response for my question, it now is just pushed to the bottom of the list. I guess I can try and find it and post a message to bump it up the list.

Hi! Had a few quick questions to clarify? :confused: Just wondering if tea on Breeze (8 night on 3/30) is only on sea days and the times it is offered? Also, times for Punchliner Comedy Brunch?? And dress codes for steakhouse and italian Restaraunt ???:Dthanks for any info!

Just off of the Breeze....the Brunch was on sea days only from 830-100. The dress code for the Fahrenheit Steakhouse is the same as the MDR, with the exception of shorts not being allowed. The Cucina has a more relaxed dress code, similar to the MDR. You can go there for lunch, which is free or dinner, for 12.00 pp. At lunch, you can get, caesar salad, lasagna or cooked to order pasta off of a checklist. You pick your pasta, sauce, protein and whichever veggies you would like added. You can make reservations for dinner for either location before you cruise and both times we ate at the Cucina for dinner, there were large parties (10-12) at some tables.

If you're looking for a good night to go to an alternative restaurant, pick night 3....the menu is very weak that night.

We are looking for the 6 day menu too! :)

Me too!

Check out the link below for the 7 day menu. Days 1, 2 & 3 are all the same for the 6 day and 7 day menus. Days 6 and 7 on the 7 day list correspond to days 5 & 6 on the 6 day menu. I don't know about day 4 on the 6 day menu because we ate in the Cucina that night. It could be either day 4 or day 5 on the 7 day list from below. IMHO, the worst day is day 3...so that's the best night to go to a specialty restaurant.

http://zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalConquest2012/menus/mdr_dinner.html

Check out the link below for the 7 day menu. Days 1, 2 & 3 are all the same for the 6 day and 7 day menus. Days 6 and 7 on the 7 day list correspond to days 5 & 6 on the 6 day menu. I don't know about day 4 on the 6 day menu because we ate in the Cucina that night. It could be either day 4 or day 5 on the 7 day list from below. IMHO, the worst day is day 3...so that's the best night to go to a specialty restaurant.

Thanks! We'll give it a look!

Just off of the Breeze....the Brunch was on sea days only from 830-100. The dress code for the Fahrenheit Steakhouse is the same as the MDR, with the exception of shorts not being allowed. The Cucina has a more relaxed dress code, similar to the MDR. You can go there for lunch, which is free or dinner, for 12.00 pp. At lunch, you can get, caesar salad, lasagna or cooked to order pasta off of a checklist. You pick your pasta, sauce, protein and whichever veggies you would like added. You can make reservations for dinner for either location before you cruise and both times we ate at the Cucina for dinner, there were large parties (10-12) at some tables.

If you're looking for a good night to go to an alternative restaurant, pick night 3....the menu is very weak that night.

Thanks for all the great info!

No problem....just noticed you're going on the Breeze soon.....the best two things from last week were Ron Pass, the man in the piano bar and the Cheers program. Look for my review in a few days. Take care.

We are so looking forward to finally see Ron Pass! Out of all the Carnival cruises we have gone to, only the Valor had a young man that was entertaining! We go on every cruise ever so hopeful,that that cruise will have an awesome piano player!!! As for the Cheers program, we really don't drink enough to warrant purchasing it! But for those who drink more than us, it sounds great! We look forward to reading your review!

Thanks so much for posting that information!

Has anyone stayed in cove balcony 2297? Are the lifeboats above it or not? Also, has anyone had experience with the hair dryers on the Breeze? Are there hair dryers and do they have decent power? Thanks!:confused:

From looking at the schematics on the Carnival website, it does look like there is a lifeboat above 2297....a few cabins further forwrad seems to be where the break is. There is a hair dryer and it's located in the top drawer adjacent to the mirror in the cabin. Decent power is subjective.

Does anyone know what time breakfast opens at the buffet on the day the ship docks in Grand Turk at 7:00 a.m.? Also, on the Liberty there was a small area to the right of the large buffet where you had a few breakfast choices that you could grab something quickly. Does the Breeze have the same thing? Not sure how long of a line there will be and want to get off the ship quickly on Tuesday.

Does anyone know what time breakfast opens at the buffet on the day the ship docks in Grand Turk at 7:00 a.m.? Also, on the Liberty there was a small area to the right of the large buffet where you had a few breakfast choices that you could grab something quickly. Does the Breeze have the same thing? Not sure how long of a line there will be and want to get off the ship quickly on Tuesday.

Down on the Promenade deck, on deck 5, there is a quick breakfast area where the taste bar is set up in the evening. Unlike some other ships where I heard that the taste bar is just a cart, this is an actual section. With regards to Lido breakfast on Grand Turk, I believe it opened at 630.

Thanks so much for posting this info. Even though it may not be complete, it gives us 6 day cruisers some info, that may be useful in planning our evening dinners.

Thanks so much for posting this info. Even though it may not be complete, it gives us 6 day cruisers some info, that may be useful in planning our evening dinners.

Well....I confirmed 5 out of 6 dinners for you and the 6th was one of the two other ones listed...so, I am so sorry that you did not feel that it was complete. I also gave you my opinion as to which dinner was the weakest so you could choose which night to go to a specialty restaurant.

Well....I confirmed 5 out of 6 dinners for you and the 6th was one of the two other ones listed...so, I am so sorry that you did not feel that it was complete. I also gave you my opinion as to which dinner was the weakest so you could choose which night to go to a specialty restaurant.

Ummmm ok. I wasn't trying to be rude, sorry you took it that way.

Anyhow, here's hoping we get day 4 rather than 5. :D