All things Carnival Breeze!

Topo Gigio

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone notice on the Breeze, was there a place that sold energy drinks and shakes? (similar to ones at a gym...). One prior cruise we found one of the Lido bars that made them, in the AM only. Loved it !! But, never found a ship that had this after that one :(.

Also, if so, wondering if it would be covered under the drink package??

Is there an adult only pool on the Breeze?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

No, there is not an adult only pool on the Magic, Dream or Breeze. The only adult only section is up on deck 15, the Serenity area, which has 2 hot tubs, deluxe padded loungers, clam shell loungers and a few hammocks.

I've seen pics and videos and heard about the "slot" that you put your S&S card into to turn lights on in the cabins. There was talk that ANY card with a magnetic stripe will work....does anyone know if this is true? My father in law is in early stages of Alzheimers and having to do this will drive him nuts!! So, if we can put a card in there and leave it, that will be awesome!

I've seen pics and videos and heard about the "slot" that you put your S&S card into to turn lights on in the cabins. There was talk that ANY card with a magnetic stripe will work....does anyone know if this is true? My father in law is in early stages of Alzheimers and having to do this will drive him nuts!! So, if we can put a card in there and leave it, that will be awesome!

I am wonder how many forget to take out their card when they leave the cabin. Can you put his card on one of things you put around your neck, the string would hand down so he can remember it, maybe. That is what I am going to do, to remember to take the card out.

I am wonder how many forget to take out their card when they leave the cabin. Can you put his card on one of things you put around your neck, the string would hand down so he can remember it, maybe. That is what I am going to do, to remember to take the card out.

Lol...no, he HAS to carry it in his wallet :D. I've read that ANY card will work (even a playing card)...just looking for first hand knowledge though.

Lol...no, he HAS to carry it in his wallet :D. I've read that ANY card will work (even a playing card)...just looking for first hand knowledge though.

Any object will work because it's just a basic optical sensor, not a card reader. Most of our cruise we had a folded up piece of paper stuck in the slot - which is what our room steward told us to do! He completely advised against leaving the card in the slot at all because he said it's a real pain to get the staff to come open your door if you leave it in the slot and then leave the room without your card.

We were on the Breeze in October and I liked this feature. We always knew right where our cards were and didn't have to waste time looking for them. When we were both in the cabin we put one into the slot and laid the other one across the top, behind the first card. That way both cards were right there together. The neck string sounds like a good idea too.

The only problem was the evening we were almost ready to go to dinner and I had to take a quick potty break. DH went out into the hallway to meet our friends and grabbed his card from the slot. In about 10 seconds I was sitting in the dark. :D

• 2 weeks later...
The TA was unbelievabley fantastic . I had the best time ever.

Will be working on a review and pics but will sure take awhile, took tons of photos (and made loads of new friends)

Have a great cruise Chris and Cassandra!

YEAH!!!!

I am really looking forward to reading the reviews.

So glad to hear that you had a great cruise!! I would have LOVED to be on the TA!! I am an "adult student"....returned to school a couple of years ago and have had to cruise around a school schedule so no TA for me this year! I will be finished in May and a TA/Repositioning cruise is on my bucket list