All things Carnival Breeze!

Topo Gigio

We carried our own pomegranate juice on and ordered a bottle of vodka from bon vogage. Brought a shaker and plastic martini glasses, a couple of limes, and enjoyed pomegranite martinis in our room!:D

Pat

Great idea!!! I have to borrow that one, but I'll bring lime juice for convenience sake.

We carried our own pomegranate juice on and ordered a bottle of vodka from bon vogage. Brought a shaker and plastic martini glasses, a couple of limes, and enjoyed pomegranite martinis in our room!:D

Pat

Thanks for the tip, now a have a new drink to make when I place another order from Bon Voyage besides rum and Coke, or vodka and orange/pineapple juice.

It depends at what time you go.

Our Breeze cruise in April was full, as it was school vacation week, and we encountered NO lines. Only the typical omellete station, and Mongolian Wok. Guys and Blue Iguana NEVER had lines....maybe we got lucky?:confused:

Have there been a change in the prices for all the different eateries?

This is the Breeze, there are only 2 different eateries that are extra, the Fahrenheit 555 steakhouse @ 35 pp and the Cucina del Capitano @ 12.50 for dinner. It's not like one of the larger NCL and RCI ships that have close to double digit venues that will drain your wallet. ;)

This is the Breeze, there are only 2 different eateries that are extra, the Fahrenheit 555 steakhouse @ 35 pp and the Cucina del Capitano @ 12.50 for dinner. It's not like one of the larger NCL and RCI ships that have close to double digit venues that will drain your wallet. ;)

You don't have to go if you don't want to..;)

You don't have to go if you don't want to..;)

I'm fully aware of that....but why would you inquire about possible price increases on the Breeze when your next two cruises booked for later this year are on other ships?

I'm fully aware of that....but why would you inquire about possible price increases on the Breeze when your next two cruises booked for later this year are on other ships?

Since I started this thread I want to keep it up to date! and besides that because I have my next 2 cruises booked that does NOT mean, that I can't jump last minute on the Breeze...see my location, Boca Raton, FLORIDA...

Edited by Topo Gigio

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Thank you for such an informative thread! My family and I just booked the Breeze for January 2014. We will be in interior cabins 8381, 8351, and 8385. Have any of you stayed in these cabins? Any info or pics will be greatly appreciated. I'm especially curious about cabin 8351 since it is right next to the elevators. I've been searching everywhere on the web but haven't found anything on these cabins. Thanks in advance!

-Julie

I am going on this itinerary March 2, 2013, on the Breeze and have found the Fun Times. I have posted to move it back to the first page here so you can find it. It is under Breeze Fun Times/Capers.

Can you please share the Fun Times for your sailing. Going 6/22. Thanks

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Don't forget Bonsai Sushi and the bar snacks in the Red Frog Pub. Those are additional charge as well.

It is very upsetting that The Breeze hasn't set up their Luggage Express Program yet!

Amen, amen! We used Luggage Express in Tampa and it is painless! The best value for the money spent, hands down!

I am NOT looking forward to having to deal with luggage while waiting for my late afternoon flight. :(

Can someone tell me if getting a bed on the Serenity deck is easy? I've had problems on previous cruises getting 2 beds together because of the "bed hogs" The "crabshell" beds look great, but I was wondering how early I'll need to be up to get one!!! :confused:

Can someone tell me if getting a bed on the Serenity deck is easy? I've had problems on previous cruises getting 2 beds together because of the "bed hogs" The "crabshell" beds look great, but I was wondering how early I'll need to be up to get one!!! :confused:

You will be able to get a bed during "off" months, but if you are cruising during the summer, it will be more difficult. One thing I like about the Breeze, though, is that there are many more empty loungers than other ships I've been on in the past.

Your best bet besides getting up at the crack of dawn would be to get one during a port day if you're not going ashore or if you're not going ashore right away.

Also, looking for advice on whether or go for a Cove balcony or 8B. Can someone tell me the main differences other than price and deck location?

Go with the cove......they are a unique cabin and you're so close to the ocean. Do a search on the boards and you'll be able to see many pics that are posted.

My concerns with the Cove that I can see is if we hit bad weather the balcony doors will be locked. Plus I'm a bit nervous of being that close to the sea!

:eek:

I have the same concerns! I fear being on the balcony and the ship suddenly lists and oops, woman overboard:eek:.

My concerns with the Cove that I can see is if we hit bad weather the balcony doors will be locked. Plus I'm a bit nervous of being that close to the sea!

:eek:

I think the doors have rarely if ever been closed - majority of the time they will be open - and it is wonderful being that close to the water - I would encourage you to try it out :)