Where is the closest 24-hour coffee place on Allure?

My dear, DEAR husband (he deserves more than a "DH") has always brought me my morning coffee, but he will not be traveling with me this upcoming trip.

I had a cabin down by Central Park but changed because it was so close to Dazzles and I thought it would be too noisy. Now I am directly across from the library, which should be pretty quiet. Also near the Concierge Lounge.

I never have used the diamond benefits, although I have been diamond for some time. Do I qualify for Concierge Lounge as a diamond cruiser? or is that only for suites? If I do, is there coffee there in the wee hours of the morning? (Not interested in room service--the point is to get out of the cabin and leave my roommate to sleep.)

Thanks for your help.

Kathy

My dear, DEAR husband (he deserves more than a "DH") has always brought me my morning coffee, but he will not be traveling with me this upcoming trip.

I had a cabin down by Central Park but changed because it was so close to Dazzles and I thought it would be too noisy. Now I am directly across from the library, which should be pretty quiet. Also near the Concierge Lounge.

I never have used the diamond benefits, although I have been diamond for some time. Do I qualify for Concierge Lounge as a diamond cruiser? or is that only for suites? If I do, is there coffee there in the wee hours of the morning? (Not interested in room service--the point is to get out of the cabin and leave my roommate to sleep.)

Thanks for your help.

Kathy

Coffee is available 24 hours in the Promenade Cafe on deck 5. The Concierge Lounge is for suite guests and diamond plus only. There is a Diamond Lounge on deck 6 which I know has coffee during the day. Not sure if coffee is available there 24 hours there or not.

I always have a pot delivered from room service at 6am every morning. This way I do not have to get dressed as soon as I get up and go on a coffee hunt..but there are tons of places on the Allure to get coffee.

But where are those tons of places? How about the solarium cafe?

I may have to trudge down to the Promenade Cafe. (Prefer not to use the elevator and was hoping I could just pick something up and go to the library to enjoy it.)

Oh, well . . . . If that's the biggest problem I ever encounter . . . .:)

Kathy

You will have access to the DL 24/7 and as long as the coffee machine is working you can get it there. I always take along a good size insulated mug so I know I will have plenty of coffee with just one trip. Not sure but I think the WJ is open for early breakfast around 6/6:30am so coffee will be there also.

There are only 2 places to get coffee 24 hours a day, room service (which I know you said you didn't want to do) and cafe promenade. I just double checked my compass.

The CL for suite guest is open 24/7 and has a cool cappuccino machine that is self served 24/7. I used it a lot as I am the same about early morning coffee.

I am not sure the Diamond lounge has the same though. I also think there are hours the Diamond Lounge operates but I am not positive. Since its on Deck 6 and the cafe is on deck 5, not that much difference of a walk.

I am not sure the Diamond lounge has the same though. I also think there are hours the Diamond Lounge operates but I am not positive. Since its on Deck 6 and the cafe is on deck 5, not that much difference of a walk.

As long as your Sea Pass is set up you will have access to the DL 24/7. It, like the CL is not staffed 24/7 but there is access.

You just may be in luck you little coffee fiend you!

I looked it up on the internet for you and found a photo of the DL. If Puff is correct about 24 hour access (and I am sure he is) I found a photo with what looks like the same cappuccino machine that is in the CL. :D

I wanted to make sure to help out a fellow coffee addict :D

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2397699060062385534XHtlTq

Look to the background to the left of the photo.. the big silver thing is your little gift from heaven I do believe ;)

Coffee is available 24 hours in the Promenade Cafe on deck 5. The Concierge Lounge is for suite guests and diamond plus only. There is a Diamond Lounge on deck 6 which I know has coffee during the day. Not sure if coffee is available there 24 hours there or not.

Promenade Cafe is the only place where coffe is available 24 hours. The Windjammer opens at 6:30 AM and all the other eateries will be open at 7:00 AM. I am not sure about the Diamond Lounge having coffee any earlier than that but if it does it probably is not fresh. It is not staffed for 24 hours.

Promenade Cafe is the only place where coffe is available 24 hours. The Windjammer opens at 6:30 AM and all the other eateries will be open at 7:00 AM. I am not sure about the Diamond Lounge having coffee any earlier than that but if it does it probably is not fresh. It is not staffed for 24 hours.

From the picture I posted it looks like the DL has the same cappuccino machine as in the CL. If that is the case, the coffee is fresh 24/7 and is made with fresh ground beans. The machine does it all and is really cool as you can custom make what you want. I like really strong but sweet coffee so I would hit an extra espresso shot in mine and presto perfect for my taste and fresh every time.

You just may be in luck you little coffee fiend you!

I looked it up on the internet for you and found a photo of the DL. If Puff is correct about 24 hour access (and I am sure he is) I found a photo with what looks like the same cappuccino machine that is in the CL. :D

I wanted to make sure to help out a fellow coffee addict :D

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2397699060062385534XHtlTq

Look to the background to the left of the photo.. the big silver thing is your little gift from heaven I do believe ;)

If you are a Diamond member you do have 24 hour access to the Lounge. Only went there once for coffee in the evening (late) and couldn't find any cups. So didn't try to use the equipment.

You know me so well, and yet we've never met. Thank you.

And thanks to all of you. I have my plans made!

Kathy

I am a huge coffee drinker as well so I understand the predicament. My children and DH know very well not to speak to me until I have coffee in hand! I am a very friendly and chipper woman but not without my coffee :p

If you are doing the soft drink package, it comes with a really nice cup that I am sure would be safe to carry coffee in. You can bring that to the lounge in case there are no cups and have the added bonus of more coffee while walking around :D

Archived