Hotel in Miami

LisaL

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Downtown and got it for 140 i know its a little bit above what you were looking for but it is right across the street from Bayside Market which was so much fun and there is a CVS right down the block for all your last minute needs

what time of year, that would make a big difference. lastminutetravel has some great deals. I got Intercontinental for $86, 5 stars, usually around $300, plus tax it was still under $100.

After thanksgiving prices start UP.

We like La Quinta out by the airport. Reasonable rates. I believe it id on LeJunne

I am staying at the LaQuinta airport...I will be getting in too late to go looking around, so will just stay at the hotel. Free shuttle from the airport, and $10 for shuttle to the pier the next day.

Melanie

Any ideas for a hotel in Miami, under $100 for the night. Doesn't need to be downtown, just somewhere that is nice. thanks!

Check stay123.com...you can find hotels that will pick you up from airport, and take you to the port on the website.

We have stayed at the holiday inn three times pre cruise and it is an Ok hotel but a good location. The mall across the street is a really good place to have a fun time. My vacation does not start until I have my first beer there.

One word of caution, don't eat breakfast hat the HI. The buffet is expensive and service sucks. At on time only half the stations at the buffet had food. Go to the ship early and eat for free (at least you have already paid for it}.

what time of year, that would make a big difference. lastminutetravel has some great deals. I got Intercontinental for $86, 5 stars, usually around $300, plus tax it was still under $100.

After thanksgiving prices start UP.

Fire,

They are cruising Liberty 8/4/12.

Intercontinental for 8/3/12 is $128. I'd jump on that.:)

Bill

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Downtown and got it for 140 i know its a little bit above what you were looking for but it is right across the street from Bayside Market which was so much fun and there is a CVS right down the block for all your last minute needs

I agree..we stayed there in May, it was perfect. Right across from Bayside Marketplace and the port. Paid about $140 as well..

We're staying at Days Inn in Miami Springs. We haven't yet so I can't tell you how it is, but they have free shuttle from the airport AND to the cruise port, but if you're a party animal it might not be the place for you since it doesn't look like much night life is available. We booked it for $130 after tax in September. I think the free shuttle service is worth it.

We like La Quinta out by the airport. Reasonable rates. I believe it id on LeJunne

Do you leave your car at La Quinta? We will be driving from Maine for our b2b and need a place to park for nine days ..staying pre/post cruise.In January.Not many places offer this. We have done many cruises but have never been in the Miami area.

Do you leave your car at La Quinta? We will be driving from Maine for our b2b and need a place to park for nine days ..staying pre/post cruise.In January.Not many places offer this. We have done many cruises but have never been in the Miami area.

La Quinta Inn & Suites

Miami Airport East

(Le Jeune Rd)

Airport Shuttle Available

Airport Shuttle Notes: 5am-11pm Daily

Free One-way Port of Miami shuttle

Free Parking (up to 7 days)

We were happy with our stay here in January and would stay here again. It is certainly nothing fancy and there is not much in the area. It was clean and that is what is important to us. There is a Bennigan's next door. You can purchase return shuttle service in the lobby for $10, which we did and it worked out great. We left our car there for the cruise with no problems.

Fire,

Bill

$288. plus for our night in February. Wish I woulda did a little bit more research on dates before I booked. (Some kind of marathon

Any ideas for a hotel in Miami, under $100 for the night. Doesn't need to be downtown, just somewhere that is nice. thanks!

We are staying at the Extended Stay Deluxe by the Airport... it was recommended to us by a friend who is a really picky traveller :) so I trust her judgment. It was under $100

Fire,

Bill

We stayed 2 nights at the Intercontinental 2 years ago for around $90. It was a beautiful hotel. The thing is that all the restaurants around the hotel is five star prices. Nice price on hotel but ended up being very expensive 2 night stay.

We are staying at the Intercontinental in a couple weeks. It was $100 plus tax. We got it off of Lastminutetravel, but we could tell which hotel it was because it had pictures and we recognized them. We were planning on going to Bayside for dinner and Starbucks for breakfast. I'm cheap, but heard that at the Bayside you can find something for reasonable.

Anyone know how close a drug store (CVS?) or somewhere to pick up my 2 bottles of wine and soda is to the Intercontinental?

Archived