Hotel in Miami

LisaL

We are staying at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport. Free shuttle from the airport and to the ship. We booked a king bed suite and it was $100.57 including tax.

I read the reviews and they were great. Here is the address and phone number.

Comfort Suites Miami Airport North

657 Minola Drive, Miami Springs, FL, US, 33166

• Phone: (305) 888-8404
  • Fax: (305) 887-3733

I'm cruising in January out of Miami as well. I have a hotel booked at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North right now for $179 it includes free breakfast, free shuttle service from the airport and free shuttle service to the port of Miami. Does La Quinta Inn & Suites offer all those amenities? I'm actually looking to spend a little less is possible (around $150). Or does anyone know of any hotels near the airport that are safe and clean with free breakfast and shuttle service?

Thanks

We booked the Holiday Inn at

MIAMI-INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

1111 SOUTH ROYAL POINCIANA BLVD

MIAMI SPRINGS, FL 33166

It was 111.95 plus tax of 14.55 for two people with a king it is the park and ride this is for a 7 day cruise parking after 7 days is $5 per day. The booking is July 23 I don't think there is breakfast included.

Derek

I'm cruising in January out of Miami as well. I have a hotel booked at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North right now for $179 it includes free breakfast, free shuttle service from the airport and free shuttle service to the port of Miami. Does La Quinta Inn & Suites offer all those amenities? I'm actually looking to spend a little less is possible (around $150). Or does anyone know of any hotels near the airport that are safe and clean with free breakfast and shuttle service?

Thanks

I am not looking for a shuttle to the ship- sometimes those "free" shuttles dont leave until 11am and i want to be in my seat by then ahead of all the people arriving with their hotel shuttles-- so I will pay the taxi.

Shuttles are usually first come first serve so if you are not arriving until later in the day (is what happens with us) we would be on one of the last shuttles

Any ideas for a hotel in Miami, under $100 for the night. Doesn't need to be downtown, just somewhere that is nice. thanks!

We loved the Holiday Inn across from Bayside Market. Our breakfast was included and it was a good hot breakfast selection. CVS a block or so away and lots of shopping, restaurants, etc at Bayside market. We were there in April so prime cruise time, and I think we paid $140 which was a Government Rate. We could see all the cruise ships coming and going from our window view, which was great. Its a good location and might be worth a few extra dollars. I believe we paid $10 to get a taxi in from the airport. And another $ 10 to get taxi to cruise terminal. Concierge was very helpful. We stayed there before and after cruise and concierge had made our reservations for the Miami City/Harbour tour which was great for $50 per person. Also, they had a good secure room to keep your luggage in when you disembarked from the cruise ship while you were waiting for your room.

Anyone know how close a drug store (CVS?) or somewhere to pick up my 2 bottles of wine and soda is to the Intercontinental?

There's a CVS on Biscayne Blvd.

A Walgren's on Flagler...just a block or two off of Biscayne Blvd.

Thanks

Homegirl, go to stay123.com they have this same hotel with the breakfast, shuttle and parking for $99 a night.

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Downtown and got it for 140 i know its a little bit above what you were looking for but it is right across the street from Bayside Market which was so much fun and there is a CVS right down the block for all your last minute needs

We stayed there too. very nice hotel! We were able to snag a rate of $99 for one night though! :) The staff was wonderful and we had free wireless.

La Quinta Inn & Suites

Miami Airport East

(Le Jeune Rd)

Airport Shuttle Available

Airport Shuttle Notes: 5am-11pm Daily

Free One-way Port of Miami shuttle

Free Parking (up to 7 days)

We were happy with our stay here in January and would stay here again. It is certainly nothing fancy and there is not much in the area. It was clean and that is what is important to us. There is a Bennigan's next door. You can purchase return shuttle service in the lobby for $10, which we did and it worked out great. We left our car there for the cruise with no problems.

I'm so glad to hear you were happy with this hotel. We're driving down from PA in October and chose this hotel because we too need to park the car. I'm still up in the air about the hotel shuttle vs taking a taxi. Hubby and I would want to leave as early as possible to get to the port so we can just sit and relax. Did you take the shuttle and if so, what time did you leave the hotel on departure morning and what time did you get to the airport?

I did Priceline and got Element Miami International Airport for $92.87 total - they have free airport shuttle and hot breakfast is included.

We are also staying there in November, on SPG points. It is adjacent to the airport and also the car rental centre, so that's very convenient after a long flight from the UK and before a drive to Orlando, collecting the rental car early the next morning, when they are quiet.

I think if were staying pre-cruise, we'd stay somewhere near Bayside Marketplace, to enjoy the pre-cruise partying and be able to see the comings and goings of the ships.

I'm so glad to hear you were happy with this hotel. We're driving down from PA in October and chose this hotel because we too need to park the car. I'm still up in the air about the hotel shuttle vs taking a taxi. Hubby and I would want to leave as early as possible to get to the port so we can just sit and relax. Did you take the shuttle and if so, what time did you leave the hotel on departure morning and what time did you get to the airport?

We're driving from Me in January and planning on this hotel as well. Will look forward to hearing about your stay.

We are also staying there in November, on SPG points. It is adjacent to the airport and also the car rental centre, so that's very convenient after a long flight from the UK and before a drive to Orlando, collecting the rental car early the next morning, when they are quiet.

I think if were staying pre-cruise, we'd stay somewhere near Bayside Marketplace, to enjoy the pre-cruise partying and be able to see the comings and goings of the ships.

I'm staying pre-cruise but I arrive in MIA at 10pm after a day at work so there will be no pre-cruise partying for me.

Any ideas for a hotel in Miami, under $100 for the night. Doesn't need to be downtown, just somewhere that is nice. thanks!

You can get the Intercontinental downtown for $128 plus tax. You won't find a nicer hotel in town. Close to Bayside and the pier. You can get cheaper farther away, but the increase in taxi cost can offset the savings

We stayed at the Best Western Inn on the Bay and Marina New Year's Eve 2010 and welcomed in 2011 with fireworks overlooking South Beach. It was not fancy, but it was ok for 1 night. It is not near anything, though, so if you wanted to pick up any last minute items, you would need a taxi. They did have a very reasonable shuttle to the port, but honestly, I think I would take a taxi and go when you wanted.

Hi,

I am staying at Marriott Marquis pre and post cruise, which is supposed to be amazing. I was also told it is farely close to the pier. However, I do have a ton of Marriott points and so I am staying for free one of those nights :)

There is a great iPhone ap called "hotel tonight"; if you are willing to book same day, you can get amazing rates for wonderful hotels. I've used it before when traveling to Vegas.

Caro

Thanks

The same hotel you have a reservation at is on lastminutetravel and it will be much cheaper....in January, it's listed at 116.00 + tax, it'll be around 130.00. Another option is the La Quinta East, which is listed on the same website for 89.00 plus tax and it has the same amenities. The only difference is that it is an older property and the rooms are regular, not suites. Both have continental breakfast, airport shuttle and included cruise port shuttle.

Thanks

Homegirl, go to stay123.com they have this same hotel with the breakfast, shuttle and parking for $99 a night.

Hate to burst your bubble AmandaKaye....but the rates change during the course of the year. The rates on the aforementioned website are 100 + 13 for Aug & Sept......110 + 15 for Oct.....120 + 16 for Nov & Dec.....and 129 + 17 or 146.00 for January 2013, when homegirl04 wants to go....still a great deal compared to the 179 + tax she had reserved, but not as good as the 116 + 14 or 130.00 on lastminutetravel.

Comfort Suites Airport North is a reasonably priced hotel. It offers free shuttle from the airport and a free shuttle to the POM. It is a fairly new hotel (opened Dec. 2011) and has several restaurants within walking distance plus a convenience store and a few liquor stores if you need to stock up.

I think their rates are very reasonable!

Archived