Price Reduction on Haven Suites?

mabones

I know this is a crazy question but, what are the odds of a price-reduction on a Haven 2-bedroom Suite? If so, when would that take place? If that occurred, would I lose any extra's I already have like OBC?:rolleyes:

It is rare, but it does happen. Usually if the cruise is not selling well and it's after final payment you may see them drop the Haven prices. I've been following the prices for our upcoming cruise and about 6 weeks before sailing the 2 bedroom Haven Villas were less than what we paid for the one bedroom Haven Villa. But our particular cruise did not seem to be a popular one. I've also seen the prices go up. Supply & demand.

If you upgrade, you may lose your OBC. Also, sometimes the discounted pricing is only for new bookings and you may not be able to upgrade based on the discounted price. That being said, if you watch the prices and see a price drop, it never hurts to call and ask what they could do for you.

Archived