After the beach...where to?

xplor97

Here is my plan for St Thomas…going to spend the day lounging at Magens Bay. Not interested in debating my beach plan.

What I am looking for is after Magens Bay and getting closer to the ship (Carnival Dream) or even back on the ship to shower and get cleaned up, where is a fun place to hang out and have a few adult beverages. I’m looking for a place that is fun…where it’s ok to get loud…dance to the music…sing along to the song type fun….socialize and smile. Anyone have any good recommendations?

I’m thinking that there has to be a fun local establishment that would like my group to visit and drop some $$$....

Do we go up to Paradise Point? Does that turn into a party towards the end of the day? We are in port till 8PM

Thanks for all your thoughts. I have researched this pretty well and have a few ideas of my own, but I value other opinions just as well.

Here is my plan for St Thomas…going to spend the day lounging at Magens Bay. Not interested in debating my beach plan.

What I am looking for is after Magens Bay and getting closer to the ship (Carnival Dream) or even back on the ship to shower and get cleaned up, where is a fun place to hang out and have a few adult beverages. I’m looking for a place that is fun…where it’s ok to get loud…dance to the music…sing along to the song type fun….socialize and smile. Anyone have any good recommendations?

I’m thinking that there has to be a fun local establishment that would like my group to visit and drop some $$$....

Do we go up to Paradise Point? Does that turn into a party towards the end of the day? We are in port till 8PM

Thanks for all your thoughts. I have researched this pretty well and have a few ideas of my own, but I value other opinions just as well.

You can always go to Senor Frogs, and there are a number of small bars at Havensight.

Archived