Room Service Menu....cuts???

LOL...that makes me think of the time - several cruises ago - my sister did not join us for dinner because she was not feeling well. When she woke up later and was hungry she order the PB&J - with some milk and probably some cookies.

But she was SHOCKED when it arrived toasted. :eek: LOL...still laugh about it everytime it comes up!! ;) :D

Once I got a BLT that WASN'T toasted!

When they were first offering Rubens on the room service menu it came without sauerkraut and with mayo rather than Thousand Island (or Russian) dressing. When I called and asked them about it, they said that's how they were told to make them... :rolleyes:

Tom

I thought the muffins were yummy on the breakfast room service menu. I generally got at least 2 muffins. My favorite was the chocolate, but I also liked the lemon poppyseed and the orange. DD liked the danish, and usually got 2-3 different types each day.

One day when we arrived back around 3pm or so from an excursion, we were too tired to go up to the lido for lunch, so we ordered room service. DD had the grilled cheese and DD and I had the reuben. We thought they were great.

Enjoy the Legend! We were on it just a little over a month ago and had a blast!!

I always put thingy out :eek:. Just for coffee for the balcony in the early AM. This my adult DS was along for his first cruise. He wandered in about 5AM and added a few things to my request. Needless to say 8AM arrived and there was the room service guy with two trays loaded with continental breakfast goodies including a pastry platter. :p BTW I woke said son and made him eat at least a portion of his order, he never changed the door thingy again.

I thought you got into trouble by putting your thingy out.:D:D. I think I saw that in the passenger contract somewhere.;)

I thought the muffins were yummy on the breakfast room service menu. I generally got at least 2 muffins. My favorite was the chocolate, but I also liked the lemon poppyseed and the orange. DD liked the danish, and usually got 2-3 different types each day.

I LOVE the RS muffins also. Every flavor is YUMMY but my favorite is the orange. I have tried writing in what kind I wanted, but it never worked.

I LOVE the RS muffins also. Every flavor is YUMMY but my favorite is the orange. I have tried writing in what kind I wanted, but it never worked.

The orange muffins remind me of orange Hostess cupcakes, which I love! All they need is a little cream filling and a swirl on top, and they would be just like them.

Now I'm getting hungry!

Archived